Here We Go Again - Demi Lovato
7.8

Review this album

1. Oct 21, 2010
    For Disney, not bad. For everything else... Ehh. While Lovato's vocals are impressive, her songwriting skills are not. She obviously fell into the "Lala Machine". Listening to Don't Forget and then Here We Go Again is like listening to two different artists. She needs to figure out who she is if she wants to succeed in this industry.
  2. Jul 14, 2011
    Demi Lovato might be corny but one thing she does have a lot, an amazing voice that brings corny to you, and a good one. Her latest single, Skyscraper is a ode to this. You can see her latest video in this link:

Enjoy and let your emotions flow and go.
  3. Sep 25, 2011
    Demi Lovato is mature, i love this album yyy vote for 10, is very Great, and Unbroken and Don't Forget too, vote for 10 10, and Loves Demi qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
  4. Apr 30, 2012
    This album is impressive! Demi Lovato's songwriting is genious and the production is amazing, some songs can be very dark and depressing musically and some can be really happy and will make you wanna dance and that's what I like about "Here We Go Again": It gives like a bittersweet feeling that really works for me. Overall, this album deserves a 10.
  5. Oct 28, 2012
    Amoo esse Album é sambixta o Melhor album da carreira da demi,Só que os musicas que escolheram pra fazer clipe sos,HWGA é otimo mais RD poupe-me ta pedindo pra flopar,mais fora isso ta otimo o Album
  6. Dec 3, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This Album is perfeeeeeeeeect, brazil and world love her. The Pop/Rock in this girl is amazing, she know write a song and sing like a angel. She deserve more and more, i think she is in the right way to be a big popstar Expand
  7. Dec 16, 2012
    Demi's second album is a sequel to her debut effort, but in a more original way, she's not relying on the Jonas Brothers anymore, she's showing herself off this time. It's her image, it's her album, it's got her ambitions on it, and listening to it you can tell what she wants to be: a big star. Sometimes she sounds like a Kelly Clarkson wannabe, but even as a wannabe she's great.
  8. May 25, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Melhor Cantora Da Disney.
    O Segundo Album "Here We Go Again" Tão Bom Quanto O Primeiro.
    Top De Here We Go Again
    5-Gift Of A Friend
    6-Everything You're Not
    7-Falling Over Me
  9. Nov 27, 2013
    Best Demi Lovato's album for me, she sounds really mature. It's crazy to know that she wrote so many good songs when she was only 17/18 years old. "World Of Chances", "U Got Nothin' On Me" and "Catch Me" are great examples.

1. Not quite as much fun, but still fun.
  2. Along with some quiet surprises, there are also potential hits, including the first single/title track, where Lovato almost sounds like Kelly Clarkson's kid sister.
  3. Most of these tunes are standard-issue pop-rock, handled by Lovato with utter competence.