Home - Dixie Chicks
5.9

Review this album

1. Apr 12, 2012
    What is wrong with people? THIS ALBUM IS GREAT! "Godspeed (Sweet Dreams)" is my favorite on the album and my favorite Dixie Chicks song ever. Excellent record
  2. Nov 4, 2012
    Ask Entertainment Weekly or CMT this is one of the GREATEST COUNTRY albums ever made. With the genre of Country being invaded by large pop influences this album easily goes down as one that is purely true to the original Bluegrass roots of Country, this album is incredible.
  3. May 15, 2014
    I love the Dixie Chicks! My all time favorite song is Landslide, I never liked the Stevie Nicks version of Landslide it was too slow and dull but Dixie Chicks remade Landslide into a hit, this song is so addicting and I love everything about the Dixie Chicks version of Landslide, great guitar work, great vocals, and it's an upbeat catchy song that never gets old. I haven't listened to any of the songs on the album yet besides Landslide because it's so addicting to listen to.

I highly recommend this album.

1. They are incapable of shaping a song, teasing out tension, friction or emotional swoop; they're happy to just play it.
  2. Although Home isn't entirely successful, it doesn't get out-and-out boring until the second half, laden with generic songs about believing in love and needing more of it, plus a lullaby that sounds like Don Henley's "The End of the Innocence."
    An album that continues their mission of yanking bluegrass into the modern era. [#9, p.149]