8.3

Review this album

1. Dec 1, 2014
    You want to know who is funky and I said Ils sont ;)

You want to know who is funky and I said Ils sont ;)

This album is the perfect way to wrap things up. It is actually my favorite Beastie album together with Ill Communication. The songs consist out of many layers and a lot of detail is put into it. The lyrics are cleverly written, the best example of their lyrics is Nonstop Disco Powerpack. Overall, this deserves a spot in my top 10 favorite albums of all time.
  2. Dec 30, 2011
    After years of understandable delays, it seemed that the highly anticipated album would never escape development hell. Nevertheless, Hot Sauce Committee Part Two was well worth the wait, and although the production values and mixing may be noticeably flawed at times, it is one of their best albums released and one of the best hip-hop records I've had the pleasure of listening to in years,After years of understandable delays, it seemed that the highly anticipated album would never escape development hell. Nevertheless, Hot Sauce Committee Part Two was well worth the wait, and although the production values and mixing may be noticeably flawed at times, it is one of their best albums released and one of the best hip-hop records I've had the pleasure of listening to in years, and an optimistic sign of what is yet to come from their fabled Part One entry. Long live the Beastie Boys! Expand
  3. Dec 4, 2011
    another great album from my all time favorite group!!!!!!!! Old school sound with modern hip-hop. The Beasties still have it. Totally white boy rap with all the hip-hop sounds. They just keep getting better with age.
  4. j30
    Aug 15, 2011
    They don't make these albums like they used to anymore. Close to a classic Hip-hop album. This is their best work in years. It ranks up there with Hello Nasty and quite a bit better than To the 5 Boroughs. The album sounds old school, but fresh at the same time.
  5. May 8, 2011
    wow. everything about this album is great. its up there with licence to ill, if not better..........................................................................................................................
  6. May 7, 2011
    I'm not usually a big hip hop fan, but when it comes to this album, it's nearly flawless. Sure, I've listened to the other Beasties albums and loved them, but I am very impressed with this album. Definitely worth buying. If you're buying individual songs on iTunes ('cause that's what everyone is doing now...), I would recommend the songs "Make Some Noise", "Don't Play No GameThat I Can'tI'm not usually a big hip hop fan, but when it comes to this album, it's nearly flawless. Sure, I've listened to the other Beasties albums and loved them, but I am very impressed with this album. Definitely worth buying. If you're buying individual songs on iTunes ('cause that's what everyone is doing now...), I would recommend the songs "Make Some Noise", "Don't Play No GameThat I Can't Win", "Say It", and "Lee Majors Come Again". Buy it now! Expand
  7. May 6, 2011
    Another album which keeps the listener on its toes with something interesting coming round the corner. Hip Hop at its consistent best, if this is the result of a disrupted work imagine the next treat they dish up.
  8. May 5, 2011
    the wait is finally over and the beasties do not disappoint with hot sauce committee part two. some great tracks. the boys sound as good as ever. . .
  9. ZUL
    May 5, 2011
    Very very good album with flavors of all their greatest. Fight For Your Right (Revisited) is absolute genius and is truly a must see. Another top effort from the legends that are the Beasties.
  10. May 5, 2011
    Great album. It's like the best bits of all their other albums rolled up and smoked. Nothing too deep on this one. No agendas, just good sounds and lots of fun. Old skool.
  11. May 3, 2011
    There's not much longevity in hip hop. All the 80s icons are playing cops on tv, looking for love on VH1, or providing voice overs for video games. The Beasties are back in 2011 sounding as good as ever. Get this album now and make some noise if you're with me.

1. Aug 17, 2011
    Hot Sauce Committee finds The Beastie Boys being The Beastie Boys with nothing that isn't exactly what on would expect from The Beastie Boys. [Jul 2011, p.44]
  2. Aug 4, 2011
    You may not love this album, and I'm not sure I do, but you do have to respect it.
  3. Jun 29, 2011
    While that post-9/11 set had a fantastic first single ("Ch-Check It Out") and nothing else close to its level, the group's latest lacks a standout track but is a consistent hodgepodge of slimy beats and no-nonsense rhyming.