• Record Label: Vanguard
8.4

Review this album

1. BenedictD.
    Feb 2, 2010
    Deserves much wider acclaim. Fantastic.
  2. Dec 30, 2010
    Lookiing for dresses? here you can go: www.bestdressprice.com below is what people say after order dresses here

Aha, thank you guys, i love the dresses and all my girls are happy with the dresses!!! so excited when i got the dresses yesterday!
  3. Dec 30, 2010
    Yeah, do agree with C. BestDressPrice.com also made my wedding wonderful! Extraordinary.
    The dress is very beautiful. the moment i saw it i felt in love with it.
    Wow, do you want to see any pictures? just email me!
  4. May 25, 2011
    I think the idea of this site(bestdressprice.com) is amazing and having the option to western union the payment is GENIUS!!!I want to say thank you for making a good product It was well tailored I have to make a few adjustments but overall I'm happy.........I would like to request more male clothing though, but I will definitely be a long term customer once again thank you!
  5. May 30, 2011
    thank you so much, Claudia, the dress i got from bestdressprice.com is AMAZING!! i do loooooooooove the dress and all my friends said it's so beautiful!

1. This is a contemporary collection of eclectic modern folk songs by a bold woman who has more in common with an interesting raft of contemporaries than her mentor.
  2. By drawing from her vast catalogue of experiences, she finds the scope for an engaging range of musical tangents. Yet somehow, she has made an album which is not confused or disjointed.
  3. It's far more fun, however, to sit back and appreciate the album as the dawning of a new, unique voice which, through its influences (both obvious and not-so), is blending styles and carving a niche in to the increasingly crowded canon of independent and original female artists.