Hypnotize - System Of A Down
8.7

Review this album

1. May 21, 2012
    This album kicks all kinds of ass! Every song on this album had me either bobbing my head, or screaming to the lyrics. I cannot express the joy this album brings me. A 10 would be an understatement for this album, and I love this album more than all the others by System of a Down.
  2. Oct 15, 2013
    Mezmerize is ver amazins
    but i preferes this
    is weird but well-worked
    funny
    my favourite band
    ...............................................................................................................................................................

1. Not that the band's blend of metal; world music; jagged, breakneck rhythms; and non sequitur lyrics don't still connect, but it is nowhere near as dazzling as it was on its first two go-arounds. [26 Nov 2005]
  2. It's a strange brew that may not be everyone's cup of tea; still, there's no denying these cats have their singular system down pat. [25 Nov 2005, p.100]
  3. "Hypnotize" has some of the circus-is-in-town surrealism that links System to the Frank Zappa avant-rock tradition, but overall it's more of a fundamental rock album. [20 Nov 2005]