4.5

Review this album

1. Oct 18, 2010
    Fanatastic comeback Album by the self proclaimed "Greatest Rapper Alive" and with the skills displayed in this album he wouldn't be lying by suggesting this. With a selection of great beats with a mix of fast a slow rapping Wayne shows his fans what he is made of and really cements his place on the small list of Hip Hop Greats. With lines like "I'll let my goons rush ya, like moscow" youFanatastic comeback Album by the self proclaimed "Greatest Rapper Alive" and with the skills displayed in this album he wouldn't be lying by suggesting this. With a selection of great beats with a mix of fast a slow rapping Wayne shows his fans what he is made of and really cements his place on the small list of Hip Hop Greats. With lines like "I'll let my goons rush ya, like moscow" you are in a state shock and it doesn't stop with lines similar all the way through the Album. This really is a Great album by the Incarcerated Rapper and deserves the top spot for Best Rap album this year improving on the less than impressive attempt from the Eminem and the disapponting yet OK effort from his own protege Drake. Overall a great classic and I'm sure he will be back with plenty more where that came from on his next project, the long awaited "Tha Carter IV". Expand

1. Sep 19, 2012
    {A] far superior effort [than Rebirth]. [Feb 2011, p.84]
    It's a perfunctory affair, further fragmented on my download version by the muting of Wayne's stream of expletives, which renders large parts of it unintelligible.
  3. Dec 21, 2010
    Human Being seems designed to keep Wayne in the public eye during his big-house stay, but he's a superstar who could pull a J.D. Salinger, and the press and public would still be obsessed with him. If nothing else, Human Being serves as a potent reminder that Wayne is still capable of both greatness and awfulness.