8.5

Review this album

1. Aug 13, 2010
    I actually like many of these songs better live than on the studio album, which I rarely do. I never would have bought it, but I got it as a gift and love it.
  2. Sep 7, 2010
    I'm a bit reluctant to give this a 9 simply because i think its nowhere near the level of almost every other Radiohead album. However, a lesser Radiohead album is a step above most masterpieces. The studio albums are better, but this one is certainly no disappointment.
  3. Mar 9, 2011
    This live EP is a must-have for two reasons. It proves Kid A and Amnesiac were not only stunning experiments but made for fantastic live music pulled-off and performed seamlessly. And it proves why Amnesiac will always be rated lower than this and Kid A when you hear the near unrecognizable brilliance of Like Spinning Plates live.
  4. j30
    Aug 15, 2011
    I don't really understand the hype. They're a great live band and you should see them if you get the chance. The recording is really muffled and distorted, sounds nothing like they do live. However, it's worth the purchase for the song "True Love Waits" which is a great great song.
  5. Apr 13, 2012
    A great live album gives a more human aspect to the electronic style of the studio albums Kid A and Amnesiac. I usually don't revisit live albums very often as they tend to be overly long and rarely have the same fluidity as studio albums. Typical of Radiohead, this is unlike most live albums. Usually based on career spanning setlists, this is limited to tracks from 2 albums and it's also quite short. It's a great snapshot of where the band were while touring their 2 most experimental albums. Funnily, the highlights on this are where the band go back to basics - there is a sublime version of Like Spinning Plates and also includes the beautiful "lost song" True Love Waits. Expand

1. Such uniformly dark material makes one long for a tune or two to lighten the vibe.
  2. Though marred by characteristically unrevealing packaging and inexplicable brevity, I Might Be Wrong casts new light on the band's much-examined recent material
  3. 'I Might Be Wrong' is Radiohead trashing the notion that 'Kid A' and 'Amnesiac' were difficult and sterile studio bound affairs.