Invaders Must Die - The Prodigy
8.4

Review this album

1. Jun 20, 2011
    Invaders Must Die to me, is one of there best albums. Its very upbeat, and its sorta like a Thrash Electro Rave. I don't know. But its just in my words. But here's a good example. Invader's Must Die, and Omen, and maybe Thunder, are really good songs to cruise down a road at 90 MPH. In my opinion. 10/10.
  2. Aug 22, 2013
    This album is their great comeback. The albums keeps the oldschool feeling and still remains fresh. Personally, I love it too bad critics are thinking otherwise.
  3. Aug 25, 2010
    A great album. What the critics have been complaining about I'll never understand but this album is excellent compared to Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned.

1. A majority of IMD is destined to end up splattered across car adverts and in film soundtracks where the scene is of a pulsing, throbbing, energetic nature. Sadly, that won't lend it any more substance.
  2. A statement for all of the limp new rave pretenders to pack up and fuck off, a return to form rarely sounded or felt so exciting.
  3. Invaders Must Die lacks their freshness and like all supposed returns "to form" it might prove they can compete with the present generation but, ultimately, it's more facelift than rejuvenation.