• Record Label: Nonesuch
  • Release Date: Aug 7, 2012
8.7

Review this album

1. Jan 24, 2013
    Here comes 'Is Your Love Big enough?' An amazing sweet debut by British singer, Lianne La Havas. As soon as I heard this album, I fell in love with it instantly. The album is just Lianne with her guitar and heart-felt lyrics. In my eyes this album was a best of 2012
  2. Mar 21, 2013
    This album is fantastic. I stumbled onto her music randomly and immediately recognized the talent. She is one of the rare artist that can do it better live than recorded. This is rare. She had the same effect on me that The Beggars Who Give did when I first heard them. Go Lianne!
  3. Dec 1, 2013
    Man! This is fantastic! La Havas is definitely the most interesting artist I've found in months. The album is brilliant in every way possible. Sonically, lyrically, musically, even emotionally. This is definitely amongst five or ten of the best releases this year. From "Don't Wake Me Up" to "Forget" to "They Could Be Wrong", the feeling and concept deliver brilliantly in a very climacticMan! This is fantastic! La Havas is definitely the most interesting artist I've found in months. The album is brilliant in every way possible. Sonically, lyrically, musically, even emotionally. This is definitely amongst five or ten of the best releases this year. From "Don't Wake Me Up" to "Forget" to "They Could Be Wrong", the feeling and concept deliver brilliantly in a very climactic sensation. Kudos! Expand

1. Sep 18, 2012
    Like her fellow countrywomen, Is Your Love Big Enough? has a core of strong songwriting that helps La Havas elbow her way into a field packed with talented women drawing from the deep well of American soul.
  2. Aug 29, 2012
    It isn't often that audiences are given so much all at once from such a young artist, and listeners will find Is Your Love Big Enough? worthy of many repeat listens.
  3. Aug 14, 2012
    The lyrics dwell on troubled romance, but the cool, pretty, expertly arranged music washes over you like a healing wave.