Let Go

8.6

Review this album

1. MeganD.
    Aug 21, 2002
    this is the best cd ever made!!!!!
  2. Jan 7, 2011
    Let Go, Old but gold. i have it is good and she is hot. this is a prefect cd no need to say more,cause it PREFECT! Only a young girl , but it is a world class cd! I love it You can do better!Avril!
  3. May 27, 2011
    One of the very little albums that managed to age into my adult life with me.
  4. rodgers
    Dec 9, 2003
    I love your cd avril
  5. thesillymofo
    Aug 14, 2002
    she's just you kids: she sings about how she's angry, she's sensative and she's a sk8er too.... anti-britney/nsync figure hoping for pop success. worthless.
  6. IhateAvril
    Aug 5, 2003
    Why, do I care, cause this cd is a piece of crap. Come on, canadians are only good for beer and hockey.
  7. KymG.
    Oct 7, 2002
    She has a nice voice i must admit and some good lyrics, alot better that those pop freaks. But shes pretend i bet she cant even skate and the fact she is rippin of us die hard skaters who go hard every day is pathetic. and besides she looks like a 14 year old..
  8. LynetteB
    Apr 23, 2003
    Avril is the most pretentious image in the pop culture since Vanilla Ice. I even have more respect in Britney and Christina, yes, they're as untalented as her but at least, they're not trying to be "avant-garde" as Avril tries to be. She tries to be original but she's actually as shamelessly manufactured as the rest of any pop stars and boy and girl bands you can name of. Avril is the most pretentious image in the pop culture since Vanilla Ice. I even have more respect in Britney and Christina, yes, they're as untalented as her but at least, they're not trying to be "avant-garde" as Avril tries to be. She tries to be original but she's actually as shamelessly manufactured as the rest of any pop stars and boy and girl bands you can name of. For Christ's sake, she doesn't even know who the Ramones and Velvet Underground are! And she calls herself PUNK? Of course, her fans who consider her punk are as CLUELESS as her because, let's admit it, Avril's music is pure commercial POP CRAP! Expand
  9. Me
    Jan 25, 2004
    It rocks! It sucks! There. I've summed up all the user comments on this page, so no one ever has to waste their time reading them...ever again.
  10. DerekG
    May 9, 2004
    Horrible, calculated tripe. Alanis Morrissette could have written this in her sleep. Avril's image is a carefully constructed fallacy, designed to be "anti-Britney", but just as contrived as anything about Ms. Spears.
  11. AndrewV
    Jul 26, 2007
    There are a few decent songs so i can't totally bash this album. However, anyone says she is a rock star needs help. Her newer stuff is even worse then this barely tolerable mess, the second album was passed over because of it's moody alternative vibe but it was the better of the 3. I guess she would rather sell out than be true to herself. At least her husband can rock, the new There are a few decent songs so i can't totally bash this album. However, anyone says she is a rock star needs help. Her newer stuff is even worse then this barely tolerable mess, the second album was passed over because of it's moody alternative vibe but it was the better of the 3. I guess she would rather sell out than be true to herself. At least her husband can rock, the new sum album kicks #@! Expand
  12. LeonieH.
    Aug 2, 2002
    It is a wonderfull album I totally agree with this
  13. lynzid
    Mar 7, 2003
    this album is gr8 avril rocks she says it how it is she has a unique fashion sense :) ne body who dont like her must be sad pop ppl who hate her coz she a lil different but avril totally RAWKS!!!
  14. syazuins
    Sep 6, 2003
    ohmigod!!!!i really like Avril!! I mean this is the first time i love all song from certain artist's album!!!u rock!!!keep it up!
  15. BobE
    May 10, 2007
    This is a good CD I quite likeit But i admit Her newer stuff Isnt very good.But as I siad This is a good album.if she brings out another one like this I'll Buy it
    Aug 27, 2002
    woooohhooooo!! I love this cd I got it for all my friends birthdays!
  17. EdgarQ.
    Sep 14, 2002
    i have it is good and she is hot
  18. HilaryH.
    Sep 8, 2002
    It rules. Ever since I heard it I knew I had to get the cd. Its the first cd I'v ever had. And right now its the only.
  19. AndreeaB
    Nov 3, 2003
    I love Avril, i love her c.d, it's the best, i can wait untill her next album appears. I don't care if there are people who does not like her music, if you don't like it,don't listen to it, but you don't know what you are missing. I understand her and her music and that's why i think she is so grat and the best. I'm the number one fan of AVRIL I love Avril, i love her c.d, it's the best, i can wait untill her next album appears. I don't care if there are people who does not like her music, if you don't like it,don't listen to it, but you don't know what you are missing. I understand her and her music and that's why i think she is so grat and the best. I'm the number one fan of AVRIL LAVIGNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Expand
  20. EmilyA
    Mar 22, 2003
    Great Cd!!im listing to it right now.. and great singing but i think Avril should fix her `tude
  21. JonathanL
    Mar 2, 2003
    i give avril's cd a perfect 10. Her music is pure and bold. It shows everyone what she is and if they dont dont like it, they can shove it.
  22. wongy
    Aug 22, 2003
    this is a prefect cd no need to say more,cause it PREFECT!!!!! Only a young girl , but it is a world class cd!!!!! I love it You can do better!Avril!!!!!
  23. clairedeNiese
    Apr 16, 2004
    Hi I'm claire and I'm the biggest FAN of Avril and i think her album "Let Go" ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!
  24. Daz
    May 31, 2004
    I think this is the best and most enjoyable albumn i have listened to in the last 10 years. I am a big Oasis fan but this is better than most of their albumns. VERY strongly recommended
  25. nikitac
    Jun 2, 2004
    it is the greatist
  26. DelegateofHell
    Oct 4, 2005
    I am Avril Fan. Let Go is more like a pop album when she is infact a Rock Star. (People may disagree but it's true) For Pop loving people it would be awsome but for me, she could use a little more rock. However her voice and lyrics have forced me to give it 9.
  27. qayyumy
    Mar 16, 2005
    good!!!
  28. AlasdairN
    Apr 14, 2005
    a great, underated debut
  29. AndrewP
    Jun 6, 2006
    Great Album! Absolutely true.
  30. NormanG
    Oct 26, 2007
    Its really impressing to be her first album she really kicked ass w/ this.

1. The Canadian rocker looks like a (prettier) member of Sum 41, sounds like a slightly less-pissed Alanis Morissette and has the streetwise 'tude of Pink.
  2. Q Magazine
    Lavigne displays a musical guile way beyond her years. [Sep 2002, p.109]
  3. Blender
    Lavigne splices the angst of Alanis Morissette and the snarl of Courtney Love into a debut full of sunny guitar pop. [#8, p.115]