Let's Go Eat the Factory - Guided by Voices
7.7

Review this album

1. Jan 20, 2012
    A very, very good GBV album. If not a classic, it's very close. Fans won't be disappointed. I've listened to it like 15 times and I have to say it gets better with every listen. It's GBV to the core with the Sprout songs giving it that extra ass kick. Welcome back boys, you've been sorely missed. I'm looking forward to next album in a few months! The Club is Re-Opened and I'll be taking my usually spot right up front. Cheers. Expand
  2. Jan 25, 2012
    Pollard + Sprout = perfection. A fine set of tender matapshysical ditties mixed with powerful rock anthems. A record which fills the gap between the Who at their best (circa 1968-1973) and the most shadowy kiwi rock. More and more complex at every new listen. Welcome back GBV, we missed you a lot...

1. Mar 9, 2012
    This is the very best kind of post-reunion album, the one that allows you to rediscover things you'd forgotten about a band you always loved.
  2. Jan 31, 2012
    A cache of hissy, vivid, occasionally creepy but mostly sweetly touching brain pop that stands proudly alongside GBV's ragged former glories. [Feb 2012, p.97]
  3. Jan 20, 2012
    For every full colour oil on canvas there are two doodles that fail to engage this sympathetic listener even after five or six plays.