9.1

Review this album

1. Mar 2, 2011
    I could relate to this album. It's such a great album. The lyrics are poetry and Conor Oberst's voice mends so well together singing it. It's a powerful, emotional punch of a record. All In All, a beautiful record that I recommend. B+
  2. Nov 6, 2011
    So many awesome memorable songs are contained within, I have listened to these songs countless times over the years and their meaning has only deepened over time. False Advertising, You Will? You Will ?, Lover I Don't Have to Love, Nothing Gets Crossed Out and From a Balance Beam are great songs because they are deep, original and moving to people who spend time in reflection.

1. Untrustworthy, confused, touching and idiotically ambitious; hard work that, undoubtedly, repays the effort.
  2. It is, in such, truly great, or truly arrogant, or truly conceited, or truly preposterous, or truly confused, or truly bemused, or truly profound, or truly magnificent. Or maybe all of these things. At once. Or at times.
  3. Love it or hate it, the precious, nasal vibrato Oberst affects is the tie that binds all these varied tunes together in the end, and in most cases, it compliments the music admirably.