Review this album

1. Dec 3, 2011
    I actually had to remind myself not to clap at the conclusion of a couple songs...And in that regard, it is a tremendous success; you definitely get the full experience. Adele is luminous, compelling, funny and profane throughout, and like I said, her voice is in tiptop shape. It's one of the best 90 minutes of my life.
  2. Dec 4, 2011
    Loved it, watching the DVD over and over. She just owned the Royal Albert Hall amazing. Adele voice is awesome and looks stunning. Seeing her in concert this way very hypnotic. No one can say, except : Adele you're amazing, just the way you are......
  3. Feb 19, 2012
    Incredibly amazing. Stunning vocals, great direction and, to be honest, I'm surprised by the way she connects with the audience, not showing a single hint of her stage fright. If you have the opportunity to but this concert, I highly recommend it. You will not regret it!
  4. Dec 29, 2014
    Singing a combination of notable tracks from both '19' and '21', Adele surprises no one with strong vocals and an exciting performance at the Royal Albert Hall in London. You'll especially appreciate the unique inflections she makes throughout the concert.
  5. Dec 19, 2014
    Incredible, that's the word that define Adele and this album.
  6. Jan 21, 2015
    bit late but i just caught this on bluray and its very good. the music is obviously great but adele herself is very entertaining and has her ego nicely in check. there are many fun lines that she gave and she definitely has a future in movies if she chooses to; she's that talented. this is a great video recording and is definitely worth your money.

Backed by a live band, including a string section and backup singers, Adele brings the dramatics of her two albums to life, with a bit of humorous, cuss-filled banter in between songs.
    Adele's engaging ebullience is powerfully persuasive on this DVD/CD package.
  3. Nov 28, 2011
    Beautifully recorded and performed, Live at the Royal Albert Hall conveys all the drama of Adele's music and is the perfect companion piece to 21.