Loud

• Release Date: Nov 16, 2010
7.6

Review this album

1. Mar 23, 2014
    Rihanna's best album, and one of my favorite albums ever. Every song is amazing, and she made up for her 4th album, "Rated R". The best song is "S&M."
  2. Nov 21, 2016
    A very sex-focused album that manages to be sensual more often than dirty, other than opening track "S&M", which was so good and raunchy that Britney Spears couldn't resist hopping on the remix. "Only Girl" and "What's My Name?" are the standouts, and although none of the other tracks reach those highs, they do maintain a sultry kind of momentum across the record.
  3. May 31, 2012
    This Is What Pop Music Is!
    Real Vocals Real Music.. No Auto Tune Crap..
    Love This Album One Of The Best Albums Of All Time!
    Best Song: S&M
    Worst Song: None
  4. Jan 27, 2011
    After Rihanna's "Rated R' and transformation, I was looking forward to the albums release. I received this album for christmas and tracks such as "S&M', "What's My Name", and Only GIrl (In the World) are enough to get any party started. I was dissapointed though to find out that Rihanna did not write or co-write any of the tracks on the album. Still this album is quite good and shouldAfter Rihanna's "Rated R' and transformation, I was looking forward to the albums release. I received this album for christmas and tracks such as "S&M', "What's My Name", and Only GIrl (In the World) are enough to get any party started. I was dissapointed though to find out that Rihanna did not write or co-write any of the tracks on the album. Still this album is quite good and should be listened to. Expand
  5. Dec 16, 2014
    Best album of Rihanna, taking "Skin" all the songs are good, do not get tired of hearing this album, really good.
    Highlights: S & M and Only Girl
    Lows: Skin and Fading
  6. May 23, 2011
    I was disappointment not because it's a bad album - it's actually really very good - but because it didn't even begin to compare to Rated R. Rated R was bold, dark and exciting whereas Loud can more easily be put in the RNB bucket bin.
  7. Mar 24, 2013
    One Of The Best Album Of All Time! Every Single Song Is Perfection Beyond!
  8. Apr 4, 2016
    .......................................................................Very Good Album.........But even so have Bad,bad Bad Ones like the trash "Skin" "Raining Men" & "Man Down"....... But the rest is part of one of Best Era of Rihanna...
  9. Jan 29, 2016
    HINARIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pisou na Beyoncé
  10. Nov 26, 2010
    Rihanna's Loud is probably a combination of her albums. The Caribbean music is present in some songs. The dance-hall/club music is the main element of each songs. R&B music is present in her ballads. Lastly, Love the Way You Lie (Part II) is a 'Rated R' song. I conclude that Rihanna combine all her album into one to produce an artistic and commercial success CD.
  11. Jan 15, 2015
    Um dos melhores álbum de Rihanna. Mesmo com a péssima Skin,Man Down e Raining Men.
    Top 6 Loud 2010
    1-California King Bed
    2-Only Girl (In The World)
    3-What's My Name
    10. Skin 100/100
    11. Love the Way You Lie (Part II) 65/100

Metascore: 69
  13. Feb 5, 2013
    This is one of Rihanna's shorter albums but it also happens to be one of her best as I felt it delievred the best singles. All the songs bring their own little something to the album and it even has Rihanna's own take on the Enimem smash 'Love The Way You Lie'.
  14. Mar 14, 2015
    Fading 60/100
    Complicated 60/100
    Skin 60/100
  15. Feb 4, 2012
    Overall (In My Opinion) Rihanna's Best Album!
    Love You And Ur Music!
  16. Sep 24, 2011
    I like this album. Rihanna stepped her game up with this. Sounds like a pop album, hit songs. wish it was more than 11 but oh well. Skin is my favorite song.
  17. May 25, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Incrível. Um Ano Após O Quarto Album "Rated R" Rihanna Conseguiu Cancões Muito Boas Na Maioria.
    Top Do Loud.
    1-What's My Name
    2-Cheers (Drink To That)
    3-California King Bed
    4-Fading
    5-Only Girl (In The World)
  18. Mar 28, 2012
    After the complicated and amazing "Rated R" Rihanna, with "Loud", returns to the world of the simple pop, dance and R&B music. "Loud" is Rihanna fifth studio album and for the fifth time Rihanna changed her character for her album. With a simply and engaging music "Loud" is perfect for dance on the Dance Floor in an amazing night. ( sorry for my English )
  19. Nov 17, 2010
    While not her best album stylistically, the concept of the album is good and while the content may not be completely original, she is supplied with plenty of hooks and good beats. Tracks such as What's My Name, Cheers, and Only seem directed straight for the club and even the ballads hold some metallic rhythm. Her best vocal performances however lie in her ballads, California King Bed andWhile not her best album stylistically, the concept of the album is good and while the content may not be completely original, she is supplied with plenty of hooks and good beats. Tracks such as What's My Name, Cheers, and Only seem directed straight for the club and even the ballads hold some metallic rhythm. Her best vocal performances however lie in her ballads, California King Bed and her stripped down version of Love the Way You Lie. Nicki Minaj, Drake and Eminem make some noteworthy cameos on the album, but Rihanna takes center stage with her vocal performances. Solid album. Expand
  20. Nov 23, 2010
    Vocally, it's what pop music should sound like with some R&B and rap-infused tracks. It's up to par with her other albums if not better in that regards. Emotionally, it's happy, sensual, provocative, and some tracks have some angst. But ultimately it's excellent at conveying her feelings. But it lacks the fire or the passion and the content, is just repetitive, cliched, corny. And I can'tVocally, it's what pop music should sound like with some R&B and rap-infused tracks. It's up to par with her other albums if not better in that regards. Emotionally, it's happy, sensual, provocative, and some tracks have some angst. But ultimately it's excellent at conveying her feelings. But it lacks the fire or the passion and the content, is just repetitive, cliched, corny. And I can't insert the "e actue" symbol without code-writing errors. Oh well. Expand
  21. Feb 20, 2011
    This album is quite good. There are some great songs in this album (Cheers (Drink To That), Love The Way You Lie Part 2 (feat. Eminem) but it still isn't the best album ever. Still, definitely worth a listen.
  22. Jun 15, 2016
    This is Rihanna's best album (along with Anti) to date. None of the songs feel like fillers and every song could be a single. Rihanna also showcases incredibly strong vocals and sounds much better than her overly processed vocals. The album flows very well and you can listen to it anytime without having to skip a song.

S&M: 10/10 What's My Name: 9.5/10 Cheers: 10/10 Fading:

Skin: 8.5/10

Love the Way you Lie pt. 2 : 10/10

Total: 107/110 = 9.7/10
  23. Nov 19, 2010
    Load is all about Rihanna's fighting side. It shows her rage and anger. My advice is to go and buy the album regardless of very few negative reviews.
  24. Dec 1, 2012
    This album is a unique pop album and seems like a effortless one-off. Rihanna goes a little back to her Carribean roots with songs like 'Man Down', 'Cheers' and 'What's My Name?' and also ploughs in a new musical direction, Overall the album is colourful and is like a bright day down at the beaches. Good On You Rihanna
  25. Dec 17, 2010
    Rihanna showed a different side to her on this album and it definitely paid off. It can be seen as a 'fun' album and theres no harm in that. For those that doubted that she could sing, i think theyve been proved wrong after listening to some of the vocals. Very good album from Rihanna.
  26. Jul 6, 2013
    Although "Good Girl Gone Bad" is album that Rihanna is best known for, it was "Loud" that established her as a pop and R&B diva and one of the biggest hit-makers on the world (and my favourite singer). Singles like "Only Girl (In The World)", "What's My Name" and "S&M" became the biggest hits of both 2010 and 2011. Reggae inspired "Man Down", vulnerable rock ballad "California King Bed"Although "Good Girl Gone Bad" is album that Rihanna is best known for, it was "Loud" that established her as a pop and R&B diva and one of the biggest hit-makers on the world (and my favourite singer). Singles like "Only Girl (In The World)", "What's My Name" and "S&M" became the biggest hits of both 2010 and 2011. Reggae inspired "Man Down", vulnerable rock ballad "California King Bed" (smash hits in Europe) and sensual 5 minutes of heaven called "Skin" are some of the best songs Rihanna have ever made. She also improved her vocal abilities on songs lik "Complicated" or "Love The Way You Lie II". During the promotion of the album she collaborated with some of the biggest names in the music industry like: Guetta, Drake, Eminem, Minaj and even the pop princess Britney Spears. It truly deserves this rating.

27. Sep 10, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Rihanna's best album!!! I love the songs,I love that she had a try on reggae music with Man Down, I love her voice, I love the collaborations with Nicki,Eminem and Drake.Thanks Rihanna for this album!!! Expand
  28. Nov 6, 2013
    Her best album, DEFINITELY. The chorus are explosive, and she mixed many rhythms together, and they're all good. After Rated R, I think she put in a record multiple hits. Congratulations, Riri!
  29. Apr 25, 2016
    The most complete, well-structered and cohesive album by Rihanna. A record full of great songs, genres, that makes it an album full of hits, even until today.

1. Jan 13, 2011
    While each track on Loud is an audio Polaroid of past work, there's little evolution. It's evident Rihanna is working her way to the top, but she's been doing that for three albums now.
  2. Dec 13, 2010
    At a brief 47 minutes, though, it's hard to see Rihanna fans walking away from Loud thinking she's anything other than the coolest girl in her field.
  3. Nov 30, 2010
    The record's best moments aim low rather than loud, with spacious, skittery beats that let loose Rihanna's Caribbean cadence.