Love? - Jennifer Lopez
5.5

Review this album

1. May 5, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This album surprised me, do not think Jennifer Lopez would make an album so cool. All her previous albums I did not like and not like it even more this has improved greatly. I do not know what gives the head of these people give a mixed note for this CD if Jennifer has evolved considerably. 9.0 Expand
  2. May 5, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Don't listen to what the critics are saying about this album. This album is probably one of JLo's best works and it offers something for everyone: ballads, high energy techno songs, hip hop influenced tracks and more. It's updated for today's generation and shows that this chick has still got the mojo after all these years. The album even features songs produced by Lady Gaga and Rihanna (in the deluxe edition) which are really good as well. If you're still hesitating, give this album a try, you will not regret it. Expand
  3. May 28, 2011
    Definitely her best album ever, songs more rythmic and radio friendly, much better than her three previous ones, thank God she left the stupid hip hop sound.
  4. Apr 19, 2012
    I thoroughly enjoyed the album! I'm not understanding why fans/critics aren't enjoying it. The album shows a new side of Jennifer that includes elements of dance/dubstep and techno. Standout tracks on the record are "What Is Love?", "Until It Beats No More", "Papi", "One Love", and "Hypnotico", especially "Hypnotice"..Such a fun, dancy album :)
  5. Jun 19, 2011
    "Love?" has been the only album I've really been hanging out for this year, and let me tell you, it was worth it. I've been loving every song since the album came out. A must have.
  6. May 23, 2011
    Wow, I am very shocked to see the ratings of this album. I have to say that it is much better than the Brave album, but it has lower scores. It is clearly one of her best albums, if not the best.
  7. Nov 14, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This album is just AWESOME, Jennifer Lopez definetly did a great job and Love? has a lot of fantastic musics and great vocals. On the Floor is one of the best dance musics of the year, Until It Beats no More is beautiful. I loved it. Expand
  8. Jul 23, 2013
    The best J Lo album yet! Keep em coming J Lo! I love ya! The highlights are: On The Floor, Papi, Good Hit, I'm into You, What is Love, and Run The World. I recommend this album to any fan of her and haters can go back to their holes!
  9. May 2, 2014
    Best comeback album EVER! With a SMASH hit like On the foor and some of the best production i've heard in a while! I'm into you, Good Hit and Invading my mind are pure masterpieces! But great vocals and lyrics in songs like Starting over and What is love really make this album stand out!
  10. Dec 15, 2011
    Jennifer Lopez is back finally to the dancefloor! Jennifer delivers great simple tunes that are just to dance, while offering other more personal love tracks, variety is here present. Some call it, typical pop, while I call it how true pop dance should be. Jennifer doesnâ
  11. Jun 1, 2012
    A Really Big Step Up For JLO!
    I 100% Hate All Her Other Albums But This Album Is So Catchy And Fun And Really Show's JLO Is Really A True Singer!
    One Of The Best Albums Of 2011!
  12. Jun 3, 2014
    A great album and the best comeback. OTF was a massive hit and i'm still jamming this song. I'm Into You, What Is love, One Love, Hypnotico are masterpieces.
  13. Jun 17, 2014
    Love is a great album full of Pop records. It's not R&B friendly like her previous albums, but delivers a few memorable tracks like the anthem "On The Floor" and the Lady Gaga written track "Hypnotico".
    Other highlights are "I'm Into You" and "Starting Over".

1. May 10, 2011
    In general, though, Love? is as vague and unfocused as its titular inquiry suggests, a musical shrug that seems to mean even less to Lopez than it will to listeners.
  2. May 10, 2011
    An average album over produced, Love? has Lopez throwing everything she's got at relaunching her pop career and coming up shorter than anyone could ever have thought possible.
  3. May 4, 2011
    Given her promotion to the Paula Abdul seat on American Idol, there's a distinct irony in having the first sounds on Jennifer Lopez's Love? all twisted through a vocoder: she may be judging the pop purity of legions of hopeful singers, but even she can't resist the siren call of the computer.