M!ssundaztood

8.3

Review this album

1. ZachP
    Aug 29, 2006
    This is EASILY one of the BEST pop albums ever. Every single one of the songs stand up on their own. Lyrically, the best song is "My Vietnam"
  2. Feb 14, 2011
    Incredible. This is definitely P!nk's best album, and that's saying something. Highlights include "Just Like A Pill", "Don't Let Me Get Me", "Get The Party Started", and "Family Portrait".
  3. BlueTooth
    Nov 23, 2001
    Other than one or two songs, this album sounds like a collection of Brady Bunch songs.
  4. Loi
    Oct 21, 2006
    Pink is boring and so is the album - lyrically and vocally. I'll give it a one because I briefly liked 'just like a pill'.
  5. Vixi
    Sep 21, 2005
    I just don't get why everyone thinks it's so good....it's so bland. Can somebody please explain to me why this is considered to be a 'great' album...anybody...please.
  6. NseE.
    Oct 21, 2002
    Family album, Eventually, Just like a pill, Going to California, Get the party started, Dear diary, my Vietnam, etc. Brilliant!
  7. DebraH.
    Jan 4, 2002
    I luv this album and she expresses her self perfectly i think it would be awsome 2 meet her and hang out with. I would totally recommend this album 2 ne1 who likes music......... wich would be pretty much everybody.
  8. MichaelP
    Apr 4, 2006
    Amazing stuff. After IMD, this album is her best!
  9. LouisP.
    Dec 5, 2009
    This is def. one of the best albums of this decade. It's so versatile from pop-dance anthems like Get The Party Started to dark and soul songs like Gone to California. P!nk is undoubtedly one of the best artists nowadays, she's got her views and experiences in life that let her write such beautiful and meaningful songs. Just Like a Pill and Family Portrait is the highlights of This is def. one of the best albums of this decade. It's so versatile from pop-dance anthems like Get The Party Started to dark and soul songs like Gone to California. P!nk is undoubtedly one of the best artists nowadays, she's got her views and experiences in life that let her write such beautiful and meaningful songs. Just Like a Pill and Family Portrait is the highlights of the album. Expand
  10. SomeoneWhoruns
    Dec 31, 2001
    This album is the best, it has great sound and it gives you something to think about!
  11. MattM
    Dec 7, 2001
    Pink's "M!ssundaztood" is an awesome collection of pop confections and rock, thankfully leaving out all traces of the cliched R&B from her first album. Pink is a talented artist, and she definitely avoids the sophomore slump on this brilliant, touching, and fun CD.
  12. AH
    Mar 11, 2003
    A knockout CD! Strongly emotional, and you can feel it. She is singing about MY life!
  13. SamD
    Apr 30, 2006
    it's one of those albums that like "OH MY GOD, why couldn't she have just changed that little thing, then it would amazing!!" 18 wheller was great except for the fact that she says '18 wheeler TRUCK' toss the truck, we know what your'e talking about!!!!
  14. LutherMahoney
    Nov 28, 2001
    I dig the new pop sound of this new album. Much more fun and accessible than the last one.
  15. sethb
    Dec 14, 2001
    Why a 9? This is a great album! People have a tendency to rate too low in case their wrong, as in this case. This album has some pop appeal but listen to songs like Just like a pill, and Misery and you'll see that there is alot of substance under the fluff. I'm 29 an a lover of good music this is great work!
  16. MarinaS
    Dec 22, 2001
    Pink truly reveals herself to be a complicated, sincere, and talented musician and individual on this album. Check it out!
  17. GuinevereO.
    Jan 15, 2002
    I love Pink and i think that she does really good work on this CD i think that it should definitely receive a 10 rating.
  18. EricM.
    Nov 23, 2001
    a knockout CD!!!! the first single is a hint: it's nothing like her first album... this has several hit singles waiting to spring...
  19. Dec 4, 2012
    Definitelyl no stand-out record, but it's worth hearing for one or two times. At times (Just Like A Pill, Don't Let Me Get Me) P!nk gets really good and in average this album is good. Her style got better with the following albums, but 'M!ssundaztood' is a succeeding sophomore including good and bad facets. Lyrically it's not virtuoso, but she's a talented singer and it's a nice release.Definitelyl no stand-out record, but it's worth hearing for one or two times. At times (Just Like A Pill, Don't Let Me Get Me) P!nk gets really good and in average this album is good. Her style got better with the following albums, but 'M!ssundaztood' is a succeeding sophomore including good and bad facets. Lyrically it's not virtuoso, but she's a talented singer and it's a nice release. However, I wouldn't mention it in any list of good albums... Expand

1. The wild thing is that M!ssundaztood not only works, it works smashingly -- a bewildering amalgam of sounds and attitudes that shouldn't fit together, but defy all odds and do.
  2. It works for the red-raw confessional 'Family Portrait', but everything else is so bad Natalie Imbruglia would be proud.
  3. There's way too much power balladry, rawk guitar, Steven Tyler and MTV-by-numbers to make a genuinely stand-out record.