6.7

Review this album

1. Feb 4, 2011
    Loving this album. I miss the harder songs of the earlier days but I still hear it back there a little. Nice to hear a little change. Bands must evolve. Seems to me the critics are judging this album way too much on the past and not on the content alone.
  2. Jan 28, 2011
    This was the most anticipated album to start 2011 and it didn't disappoint me at all. I wouldn't say that this album is necessarily perfect, but they have polished their angst on this record. It is very reminiscent of their previous albums and that's exactly what I was looking for. If you love the Cold War Kids, I'm sure you'll love this album.
  3. Jan 27, 2011
    Awesome album! I LOVED Loyalty To Loyalty and Robbers & Cowards and I thought this one was just as amazing. I'm not sure why they're getting such low reviews, but I couldn't care less. Music is purely subjective anyway.
  4. Jan 26, 2011
    Best Cold War Kids Album Yet

i don't understand why this album is getting so many bad reviews. I was not a huge fan of their previous albums, but listened to this and was pleasantly surprised. 4.5 stars

1. Dec 6, 2011
    For better or worse, this album is polished and mature -- words that never would have described Cold War Kids' music before.
  2. Apr 12, 2011
    Former soul-punks return with rough edges removed and hearts on sleeves. [Feb. 2011, p. 99]
  3. Mar 4, 2011
    After uniting with Kings of Leon/Modest Mouse vet Jacquire King, the band has emerged with a set that's more inviting than its first but just as catchy.