Mosquito - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
6.7

Review this album

1. Apr 21, 2013
    Pretty boring. The magic contained in their previous 3 masterpieces is gone. I like bands who change their sound with every new release, just like they did on their previous releases, but this one, was a pretty boring change. I almost fall sleep while listening to this.
  2. May 15, 2013
    I’ve already mentioned that what I like about the Yeah Yeah Yeahs is their singles, and their way to build and deflate energy with the greatest of ease. That didn’t click in this album for me so much, there are a few songs that show it more than others, but it’s not consistent.
    Read the rest at http://www.mcmaymie.com

1. Jun 4, 2013
    Ultimately, Mosquito sees the band reenergised, trying new things and, generally, succeeding.
  2. Apr 25, 2013
    Maybe it’s a struggle to really get your teeth into Mosquito because of the track listing; the three song dry patch after Mosquito is a huge problem considering the ease these days of being able to find something more interesting to listen to.
  3. Apr 23, 2013
    For all their consistency, it's good to know Yeah Yeah Yeahs remain capable of pulling off the unexpected.