Nothing But the Beat - David Guetta
6.4

Review this album

1. Aug 29, 2011
    I have heard the entire album and assessing it is generally good, there are many styles of music, and many potential hits. I think he has done a good job for me is a great CD but must be heard to appreciate it.
  2. Aug 29, 2011
    I think David Guetta have done a very well-done job with this new album, yes it's true the album has a pair or three lack-rhythm songs, but most of them are full of rhythm, in addition there are different styles of music, each with a very good reference.
  3. Jun 6, 2012
    Really Amazing Album!
    Every Song Is Freakin Awsooomomee!
  4. Jan 13, 2013
    Really happy with his self-relating song "Without You" on this album. Him and Usher did a really, really nice job with it. I can relate to it so much, and this is why I got hooked on it. If you ever need a song to listen to, please just look it up and listen to it. It is a great song.
  5. Mar 24, 2013
    Strong beats and insistently catchy lyrics. David Guetta shows he is a true master of a disc jockey. Very good artists are featured on this album who perfectly suited their songs. Stand out tracks include "Titanium," which features the angelic sounding Sia Furler, "Turn Me On," blasting "ear"gasmic vocals by the one and only Nicki Minaj. "Where Them Girls At," "Repeat", "Little Bad Girl" and I Just Wanna are among other stand outs. My one comment would be for the high use of auto-tune and other voice processing. Expand

1. With four-on-the-floor dance music the nearest the actually popular pop world came to mindless rocking out in 2011, I only wish it had a few "I Gotta Feeling"s.
  2. Nov 11, 2011
    It's fine that none of this is the least bit subtle. Memorable, or anything other than baseline catchy, is another thing entirely. [#81, p. 56]
  3. Sep 27, 2011
    Nothing But the Beat is in many ways a showcase of everything that is bad about pop music in 2011: derivative, novelty, shallow, rushed, Auto-Tuned to the ends of the earth and thoroughly uninteresting.