Oops!... I Did It Again - Britney Spears
7.3

Review this album

1. Apr 14, 2012
    ...Baby One More Time and Britney have two completely different sounds, and this is the transition album. A few of the tracks hit the line right between dance and 90s pop perfectly, like Oops!...I Did It Again, Stronger and Crush, but others like Don't Come Knocking On My Door are perfectly horrendous. One could do without this album, but it definitely wouldn't bother one's ears.
  2. Oct 27, 2011
    ...Baby One More Time made Britney a worldwide pop-star, but Oops!... I Did It Again made her the supreme Princess of Pop. Maybe is too similar to the previous album, but Britney stills can do great with pop music. The beats and the lyrics were great for those times (and they still good for these times). This album is one of her best works at all.
  3. Mar 23, 2012
    Nice album, a lot of beautiful balads, her most underrated album!
  4. Dec 23, 2011
    Honestly This Is A OK Album! Most Of The Songs Are OK The Best Songs Are Ops... I Did It Again, Stronger, Dont Go Knocking On My Door, & Lucky...
  5. Sep 19, 2011
    Possibly Britney's -- as well as the pop industry's -- most unforgettable album to date. While tracks such as "Oops... I Did It Again" and "Lucky" are undeniably cheesy, the cheese is almost what makes them so rich and irresistible. However, "Stronger" is certainly pop gold, with its self-empowerment lyrics and references to Britney's biggest song to date, "...Baby One More Time".
  6. Sep 10, 2011
    Many 1990's kids childhood is in these sweet, well-produced catchy songs. This album is so inspiring and this was our Queen's best period. 1,319,000 copies in one week... not even Gaga selling her album for 99 cents could beat her. Hà!
  7. Jul 19, 2013
    Un album lleno de hits, letras inocentes y buen ritmo. es gracias a este album que logra ser una de las artistas más influyentes de los últimos años..
  8. Nov 27, 2013
    "OIDIA" defined what Pop music sounded in the 00s, really catchy songs and beautiful ballads. "Can't Make You Love Me" and "Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know" are songs that stand out on this album. Britney definitely did it again.

1. Spears' new album does sound exactly like her last one.
  2. It has the same combination of sweetly sentimental ballads and endearingly gaudy dance-pop that made One More Time.
  3. This time it's the cover of '(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction' that grabs the headlines. The surprisingly credible version limbers into life with Britney chatting away to her pals on the phone.