Oops!... I Did It Again - Britney Spears
7.4

Review this album

1. May 29, 2012
    Pretty Good Album!
    About 4 Songs Stick Out The Rest I Can Trash!
  2. May 24, 2011
    Britney's first two albums show just how manufactured she was. Britney was always great. She got amazing with In The Zone and then on... Although there are some gems on this album like 'Stronger' , 'Can't make you love me' , 'Dont Go Knocking On My Door' and 'What You See Is What U Get' it cant help but be dragged down by the filler.
  3. Sep 6, 2014
    Oops foi um álbum que marcou a carreira de Britney e a concedeu vários recordes, que foram merecidos. Britney, nesse álbum mostra um pouco da sua potência vocal, principalmente na faixa "Where Are You Now". O CD foi um grande sucesso, com o recorde de maior número de vendas na primeira semana. Ao longo do CD, há algumas faixas mais chatinhas e outras mais legais, mas nenhuma é um lixo ou péssima. Expand
  4. Sep 10, 2011
    Many 1990's kids childhood is in these sweet, well-produced catchy songs. This album is so inspiring and this was our Queen's best period. 1,319,000 copies in one week... not even Gaga selling her album for 99 cents could beat her. Hà!
  5. Dec 23, 2011
    Honestly This Is A OK Album! Most Of The Songs Are OK The Best Songs Are Ops... I Did It Again, Stronger, Dont Go Knocking On My Door, & Lucky...
  6. Jul 14, 2012
    Sweet and smooth with a touch of teen pop, composed of several slow songs. With a beautiful voice on "Where Are You Now," one of the strongest songs on the album, highlights for "Stronger," "Lucky," "Where Are You Now", "Girl In The Mirror" and "Dear Diary".
  7. Mar 23, 2012
    Nice album, a lot of beautiful balads, her most underrated album!
  8. Oct 27, 2011
    ...Baby One More Time made Britney a worldwide pop-star, but Oops!... I Did It Again made her the supreme Princess of Pop. Maybe is too similar to the previous album, but Britney stills can do great with pop music. The beats and the lyrics were great for those times (and they still good for these times). This album is one of her best works at all.
  9. Sep 19, 2011
    Possibly Britney's -- as well as the pop industry's -- most unforgettable album to date. While tracks such as "Oops... I Did It Again" and "Lucky" are undeniably cheesy, the cheese is almost what makes them so rich and irresistible. However, "Stronger" is certainly pop gold, with its self-empowerment lyrics and references to Britney's biggest song to date, "...Baby One More Time".
  10. Feb 24, 2012
    Her debute is very interesting .
  11. Apr 14, 2012
    ...Baby One More Time and Britney have two completely different sounds, and this is the transition album. A few of the tracks hit the line right between dance and 90s pop perfectly, like Oops!...I Did It Again, Stronger and Crush, but others like Don't Come Knocking On My Door are perfectly horrendous. One could do without this album, but it definitely wouldn't bother one's ears.
  12. Jul 19, 2013
    Un album lleno de hits, letras inocentes y buen ritmo. es gracias a este album que logra ser una de las artistas más influyentes de los últimos años..
  13. Jun 21, 2014
    O segundo álbum de estúdio da princesinha do Pop, impecável, faixas perfeitas, sendo algumas com uma bela mensagem, vários covers integram o álbum, todos muito bons, minha faixa favorita é Oops I Did IT Again, esse álbum é um dos melhores vale a pena ouvir.
  14. Feb 20, 2013
    Spears' sophomore album, which was critically one of her best, and featured the self-titled single that everyone and their mothers know. The album is headlined by such songs as Oops...I did it again, Stronger, and Lucky, with each one reaching the top 15 in the US Billboard 100 charts. Though those songs were popular, and I think they are catchy, the album does have its flaws. (I can't get no) Satisfaction is a word-for-word cover of the original Rolling Stones song, and it just comes off as awful personally. Also, the last track on the album, Dear Diary, is very, very stupid, in my opinion. Buy it to relive some nostalgia, but be aware this is the early 2000's, and bubblegum pop is just as cheesy as you thought it was. Expand
  15. Nov 27, 2013
    "OIDIA" defined what Pop music sounded in the 00s, really catchy songs and beautiful ballads. "Can't Make You Love Me" and "Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know" are songs that stand out on this album. Britney definitely did it again.

1. Spears' new album does sound exactly like her last one.
  2. It has the same combination of sweetly sentimental ballads and endearingly gaudy dance-pop that made One More Time.
  3. This time it's the cover of '(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction' that grabs the headlines. The surprisingly credible version limbers into life with Britney chatting away to her pals on the phone.