Oops!... I Did It Again

7.6

Review this album

1. RandyB
    Jul 19, 2005
    Having the distinct displeasure of hearing the first putrid thing released by Ms. Spears, I have to say while it still could use some ingenuity, this second outing is certainly a better album. The title track is infectious, and an excellent pop song, but like many moments when there are attempts to make Oops! an ongoing story of sorts, it has a cheesy moment that ruins the song. Other Having the distinct displeasure of hearing the first putrid thing released by Ms. Spears, I have to say while it still could use some ingenuity, this second outing is certainly a better album. The title track is infectious, and an excellent pop song, but like many moments when there are attempts to make Oops! an ongoing story of sorts, it has a cheesy moment that ruins the song. Other highlights include the singles Expand
  2. EllenB
    Oct 23, 2005
    ...Baby One More Time and Britney have two completely different sounds, and this is the transition album. A few of the tracks hit the line right between dance and 90s pop perfectly, like Oops!...I Did It Again, Stronger and Crush, but others like Don't Come Knocking On My Door are perfectly horrendous. One could do without this album, but it definitely wouldn't bother one's ears.
  3. MauroA
    Mar 13, 2005
    Oops! it´s the best album of pop of the last decade!
  4. EnzoP.
    Oct 31, 2008
    A nice europop record with a lot of sweet ballads. Better than the first one.
  5. JosieP.
    Mar 21, 2001
    I really enjoy this album because no matter how soulless and manufactured people think this kind of music is, it has style, wit, and a sense of fun!
  6. MikeD.
    Aug 19, 2001
    Pure Pop, but what can you say ? It's hard not to enjoy it. Even if you're not proud of it
  7. SaIroS
    Oct 25, 2005
    Definitively one of the best pop albums of all time!
  8. ChrisE
    Oct 17, 2006
    Britney Spears is a pop music superstar. Her debut album ...Baby One More Time showcased the singer as a formidable talent, but her second record Oops!...I Did It Again solidified the buxom blonde's status as THE female pop star to beat. The title track remains the biggest hit on here, and deservedly so--like its predecessor, the Grammy-nominated No. 1 Spears debut hit "...Baby One Britney Spears is a pop music superstar. Her debut album ...Baby One More Time showcased the singer as a formidable talent, but her second record Oops!...I Did It Again solidified the buxom blonde's status as THE female pop star to beat. The title track remains the biggest hit on here, and deservedly so--like its predecessor, the Grammy-nominated No. 1 Spears debut hit "...Baby One More Time," "Oops!...I Did It Again" is as superb as a pop single can get. The real problem here, aside from the horrific ballads that make up the latter half of the record, is Britney's once-decent singing abilities are so overproduced by the disc's hyped production it's almost hard to realize Britney is human by the vocals she has provided. The first half of Oops!...I Did It Again is great but the ballads (aside from "Don't" and "Lucky") are as sappy as most teenage love is. Whether or not you like her, one thing remains for sure: Britney Spears delivered one of the most solid pop discs ever recorded with Oops!...I Did It Again. Expand
  9. ZaneS.
    Aug 21, 2008
    Definitely my fav. Britney album. The title track is great, the singles are good, but my favorite song here is "One Kiss From You." It's a typical pop song, but it's so catchy I can't get enough of it. The ballads don't stand out, but "Where Are You Now" is as good as Britney ballad will be, and "When Your Eyes Say It" is a catchy, slow, whispering little number.
  10. RuanH.
    Aug 12, 2007
    An excellent pop album, but little credit goes to the artist... this is a thoroughly manufactured record by outstanding producers. Britney simply adds a little touch of golden dust and sweetness to it. Best track, "Stronger".
  11. WestB.
    Jun 16, 2009
    A good album, but is cheesy at times. Lets go song by song. The starter track which is the same name of the album is one of her "iconic" tracks and is one of the best on the album. The next track is Stronger. Personally, this is the best Britney song ever. It talks about overcoming bad relationships. Don't go Knockin on my Door is kind of like Stronger Part 2 when the guy wants her A good album, but is cheesy at times. Lets go song by song. The starter track which is the same name of the album is one of her "iconic" tracks and is one of the best on the album. The next track is Stronger. Personally, this is the best Britney song ever. It talks about overcoming bad relationships. Don't go Knockin on my Door is kind of like Stronger Part 2 when the guy wants her back. At the end of the song Britney and her friend are discussing out she is never satisfied and fades into the cover of the Stones' hit (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction. This is one of the better songs on the album and seems to have a nice tune to it. Then comes the ballad "Don't Let Me Be the Last To Know". The song (written by Shania Twain) is just a good song and there really isn't much of another way to put it. Then comes What U See (Is What You Get). This song really hardly has a meaning but also has a phone call from Britney's boyfriend talking about how they saw a movie about a girl who had everything. But she wasn't happy. The next song, Lucky is exactly about that. Another great song on the album. One Kiss From You is an okay song. Where Are You Now is another one of the album's ballads. Which the song sounds like it should be at the end of a movie. Can't Make You Love Me is a simple song about a girl with a crush on a guy. When Your Eyes Say It, is also just one of the okay songs on the album. In the last song, Dear Diary the saying "Saved the best for last" definitely doesn't apply. This song is just... a big cheesy, bad song. Really makes the album not have a 9/10. Best song: Stronger Worst song: Dear Diary. Collapse
  12. Oct 27, 2011
    ...Baby One More Time made Britney a worldwide pop-star, but Oops!... I Did It Again made her the supreme Princess of Pop. Maybe is too similar to the previous album, but Britney stills can do great with pop music. The beats and the lyrics were great for those times (and they still good for these times). This album is one of her best works at all.
  13. Feb 20, 2013
    Spears' sophomore album, which was critically one of her best, and featured the self-titled single that everyone and their mothers know. The album is headlined by such songs as Oops...I did it again, Stronger, and Lucky, with each one reaching the top 15 in the US Billboard 100 charts. Though those songs were popular, and I think they are catchy, the album does have its flaws. (I can't getSpears' sophomore album, which was critically one of her best, and featured the self-titled single that everyone and their mothers know. The album is headlined by such songs as Oops...I did it again, Stronger, and Lucky, with each one reaching the top 15 in the US Billboard 100 charts. Though those songs were popular, and I think they are catchy, the album does have its flaws. (I can't get no) Satisfaction is a word-for-word cover of the original Rolling Stones song, and it just comes off as awful personally. Also, the last track on the album, Dear Diary, is very, very stupid, in my opinion. Buy it to relive some nostalgia, but be aware this is the early 2000's, and bubblegum pop is just as cheesy as you thought it was. Expand
  14. Jun 21, 2014
    O segundo álbum de estúdio da princesinha do Pop, impecável, faixas perfeitas, sendo algumas com uma bela mensagem, vários covers integram o álbum, todos muito bons, minha faixa favorita é Oops I Did IT Again, esse álbum é um dos melhores vale a pena ouvir.
  15. Apr 14, 2012
  16. May 24, 2011
    Britney's first two albums show just how manufactured she was. Britney was always great. She got amazing with In The Zone and then on... Although there are some gems on this album like 'Stronger' , 'Can't make you love me' , 'Dont Go Knocking On My Door' and 'What You See Is What U Get' it cant help but be dragged down by the filler.
  17. Mar 23, 2012
    Nice album, a lot of beautiful balads, her most underrated album!
  18. andy
    Mar 30, 2006
    so& so could have been better
  19. VladimirP.
    Feb 7, 2002
    Yeah, ever noticed that it's the same tune as 'Hit me one more time'? Yeah, she did the same tune with different lyrics. Really!!!
  20. DangerRyder
    May 2, 2002
    BRITNEYS so hot she turns me on she gets me horny
  21. John
    Aug 18, 2004
    HA! no
  22. AndieS.
    Apr 14, 2001
    I myself get tired of Britney looking like a slut, but the music is happy and peppy.
  23. tomb
    Oct 21, 2004
    symptoms of a sick sick society
  24. HanaS
    Apr 23, 2004
    Breaks new ground for horrible and saddens me so
  25. Vixi
    Aug 11, 2004
    The best songs on this album all have exactly the same formula...basically the 2 verses then a different middle bit and then the end chorus which is the original chorus repeated about 3 times with the middle bit played under it. The rest is either too mushy or just not good enough.
  26. MelissaO
    Sep 24, 2005
    She looks like a guy in drag
  27. CabinMan
    Mar 29, 2006
    Britney Spears is a total pile, and so are her CD's... all of them. Now she's trailer trash, good for her.She's got humungous things... its disgusting. I swear I can hear them flapping at her concerts... I can hear them over her God awful music!
  28. luis
    Dec 23, 2004
    2 if that. my god i hate pop
  29. May 4, 2015
    Katy Perry bursts back onto the scene with her amazing second album that is full to the grim of the tongue-in-cheek atmosphere that got herkhkkjhjghjbnnnnn
  30. anglrc
    Jan 3, 2004
    yes britney is the best pop queen out there
  31. ClaireD.
    Feb 20, 2002
    This is GREAT pop music!
  32. ericr
    Oct 4, 2004
    oops i did it again is a great song!!! i have all briitneys albums I rate it a #10
  33. J.M.
    Mar 24, 2009
    Some strong tracks, but the weak ones drag it down.
  34. gusm
    Jun 18, 2004
    i loved it, it really made me enjoy her work
  35. LuisE.
    Aug 16, 2007
    a excelent HP
  36. Dec 23, 2011
    Honestly This Is A OK Album! Most Of The Songs Are OK The Best Songs Are Ops... I Did It Again, Stronger, Dont Go Knocking On My Door, & Lucky...
  37. Sep 19, 2011
    Possibly Britney's -- as well as the pop industry's -- most unforgettable album to date. While tracks such as "Oops... I Did It Again" and "Lucky" are undeniably cheesy, the cheese is almost what makes them so rich and irresistible. However, "Stronger" is certainly pop gold, with its self-empowerment lyrics and references to Britney's biggest song to date, "...Baby One More Time".
  38. Sep 10, 2011
    Many 1990's kids childhood is in these sweet, well-produced catchy songs. This album is so inspiring and this was our Queen's best period. 1,319,000 copies in one week... not even Gaga selling her album for 99 cents could beat her. Hà!
  39. Jul 14, 2012
    Sweet and smooth with a touch of teen pop, composed of several slow songs. With a beautiful voice on "Where Are You Now," one of the strongest songs on the album, highlights for "Stronger," "Lucky," "Where Are You Now", "Girl In The Mirror" and "Dear Diary".
  40. Feb 24, 2012
    Her debute is very interesting .
  41. May 29, 2012
    Pretty Good Album!
    About 4 Songs Stick Out The Rest I Can Trash!
  42. Jul 19, 2013
    Un album lleno de hits, letras inocentes y buen ritmo. es gracias a este album que logra ser una de las artistas más influyentes de los últimos años..
  43. Nov 27, 2013
    "OIDIA" defined what Pop music sounded in the 00s, really catchy songs and beautiful ballads. "Can't Make You Love Me" and "Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know" are songs that stand out on this album. Britney definitely did it again.
  44. Apr 10, 2016
    Simplesmente o melhor álbum da Britney, não tem como não gostar dessa sonoridade pop do fim dos 90's início dos 00's. Além do mais as baladas dele são simplesmente perfeitas, o ritmo, as letras, a voz...
  45. Jul 15, 2016
    1. "Oops!... I Did It Again": A fun, memorable song, even to this day; 2. "Stronger": An empowering, declaration of independence from Britney here; 3. "Don't Go Knockin' On My Door": A good break-up song, but it doesn't stand-out to me; 4. "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction": A cover that Britney makes her own; 5. "Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know": A sweet ballad showcasing Britney's1. "Oops!... I Did It Again": A fun, memorable song, even to this day; 2. "Stronger": An empowering, declaration of independence from Britney here; 3. "Don't Go Knockin' On My Door": A good break-up song, but it doesn't stand-out to me; 4. "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction": A cover that Britney makes her own; 5. "Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know": A sweet ballad showcasing Britney's emotional depth; 6. "What U See (Is What U Get)": Similar in sound to "Oops!... I Did It Again," yet more inspiring message; 7. "Lucky": An emotional, tear-jerker song about loneliness as a pop star; 8. "One Kiss From You": Apparently, one kiss is amazing, but it's not the best track on the album; 9. "Where Are You Now": A beautiful ballad; 10. "Can't Make You Love Me": A little immature for my usual taste these days (about a crush), but still catchy; 11. "When Your Eyes Say It": A beautiful song written by Diane Warren (who wrote "Because You Loved Me" for Celine Dion, among others); 12. "Girl in the Mirror": Like "Can't Make You Love Me," it seems a little juvenile, but I still have an emotional affinity to the song; 13. "You Got It All": A lovely ballad originally for her first album; 14. "Heart": Beautiful; 15. "Dear Diary": My feelings are similar for "Girl in the Mirror." Overall, I enjoyed the majority of the album.

My personal highlights are (obviously) "Oops!... I Did It Again," "Stronger," "Lucky," "Don't Let Me Be the Last To Know," and (not so obviously) "What U See (Is What U Get)."
  46. Sep 6, 2014
    Oops foi um álbum que marcou a carreira de Britney e a concedeu vários recordes, que foram merecidos. Britney, nesse álbum mostra um pouco da sua potência vocal, principalmente na faixa "Where Are You Now". O CD foi um grande sucesso, com o recorde de maior número de vendas na primeira semana. Ao longo do CD, há algumas faixas mais chatinhas e outras mais legais, mas nenhuma é um lixo ouOops foi um álbum que marcou a carreira de Britney e a concedeu vários recordes, que foram merecidos. Britney, nesse álbum mostra um pouco da sua potência vocal, principalmente na faixa "Where Are You Now". O CD foi um grande sucesso, com o recorde de maior número de vendas na primeira semana. Ao longo do CD, há algumas faixas mais chatinhas e outras mais legais, mas nenhuma é um lixo ou péssima. Expand
  47. Jun 15, 2015
    Foxes é maravilhosa. Eu amo tudo o que ela faz, tudo bem feito, impecável. Coisa de artista de verdade, é uma pena ver que não tem o reconhecimento merecid
  48. Oct 13, 2015
    Oops I Did It Again-7
    1- Oops I Did It Again (10/10)
    2- Stonger (9/10) 3- Don’t Go Knockin’ on My Door (8/10) 4- (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction (6/10) Cover 5- Don’t Le Me Be The Last To Know (7/10) 6- What U See (8/10) 7- Lucky (9/10) 8- One Kiss From You (6/10) 9- Where Are You Now (6/10) 10- Can’t Make You Love Me (8/10) 11- When Your Eyes Say It (6/10) 12- Dear Diary (5/10)
    Oops I Did It Again-7
    1- Oops I Did It Again (10/10)
    2- Stonger (9/10)
    3- Don’t Go Knockin’ on My Door (8/10)
    4- (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction (6/10) Cover
    5- Don’t Le Me Be The Last To Know (7/10)
    6- What U See (8/10)
    7- Lucky (9/10)
    8- One Kiss From You (6/10)
    9- Where Are You Now (6/10)
    10- Can’t Make You Love Me (8/10)
    11- When Your Eyes Say It (6/10)
    12- Dear Diary (5/10)
    É um album bom possuí uma sonoridade bem anos 2000 (afinal foi o ano que ele foi lançado) gostei muito das composições de algumas faixas o único problema deste álbum é que ele acaba se tornando enjoativo devido a algumas faixas, mas mesmo assim é um bom trabalho.
  49. Oct 17, 2015
    ótimo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  50. Jan 30, 2016
    Excellent album qui vieillit très bien 15 ans après. Excellent choix de single également.
    C'est toujours un plaisir de réécouter cet album.

Coup de cœur: Oops!...I Did It Again, Stronger, Lucky, What You See (Is What You Get), Where Are You Now, Girl In The Mirror, Heart, Dear Diary.
  51. Mar 5, 2016
    lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
  52. May 15, 2016
    Britney Spears em seu segundo álbum de estúdio, " Oops!... I Did It Again", tem o melhor do que a música Pop pode oferecer. (B+)
  53. Aug 26, 2016
    i love this album, because is super profisional, and her voice are so perfcet in when your eyes say it and don't let me be the last to know, this album is te best album oo's surelly
  54. Sep 26, 2016
    Absolutely incredible. Many influences, songs for dance and relax. A really great job. I think that 00's never be the same without this amazing pop album.
  55. Aug 30, 2016
    Spears' sophomore album, which was critically one of her best, and featured the self-titled single that everyone and their mothers know. The album is headlined by such songs as Oops...I did it again, Stronger, and Lucky, with each one reaching the top 15 in the US Billboard 100 charts. Though those songs were popular, and I think they are catchy, the album does have its flaws. (I can't getSpears' sophomore album, which was critically one of her best, and featured the self-titled single that everyone and their mothers know. The album is headlined by such songs as Oops...I did it again, Stronger, and Lucky, with each one reaching the top 15 in the US Billboard 100 charts. Though those songs were popular, and I think they are catchy, the album does have its flaws. (I can't get no) Satisfaction is a word-for-word cover of the original Rolling Stones song, and it just comes off as awful personally. Also, the last track on the album, Dear Diary, is very, very stupid, in my opinion. Buy it to relive some nostalgia, but be aware this is the early 2000's, and bubblegum pop is just as cheesy as you thought it was. Collapse Expand
  56. Aug 30, 2016
    One of the worst albums of the year thus far. It shows absolutely no artistic growth, the lyrics are elementary, and the vocals are non-existent. All in all, a terrible album. Collapse
  57. Sep 10, 2016
    Oh the fresh teen pop songs of the early 2000's. I think this album is incredible, it is a transitional album between the teenager from Baby One More Time and the grown woman from Britney. The album includes some dance hits and some love song ballads, it is catchy and sugary, just amazing Britney.
  58. Nov 7, 2016
    Sem dúvida, esse é o melhor álbum da carreira inteira da Britney! Ótimas músicas, com essa voz que dá um ar de inocência para a nossa Brit Brit, essa sonoridade, esse aspecto adolescente, AH! Nem tenho mais palavras, esse é o melhor álbum da Britney.
  59. Nov 21, 2016
    A nice europop record with a lot of sweet ballads. Better than the first one, Oops! i did it again and stronger are the best tracks from this album....

1. Spears' new album does sound exactly like her last one.
  2. It has the same combination of sweetly sentimental ballads and endearingly gaudy dance-pop that made One More Time.
  3. This time it's the cover of '(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction' that grabs the headlines. The surprisingly credible version limbers into life with Britney chatting away to her pals on the phone.