Overexposed - Maroon 5
4.6

Review this album

1. Dec 8, 2012
    It's good. Mediocre but good. Just not the likes of their (or should I say his) former albums. Maybe they need some time to think about what they music path they really would take.
  2. Apr 21, 2013
    Maroon 5 recently came out with a new album, Overexposed. If you don't know about Maroon 5 already, they are a well- known pop rock band. Many age groups appreciate this band in this day and age.
    Songs and albums you might recognize would probably be, "Hands All Over", and "Misery." The lead singer, Adam Levine, often sings featured in songs. "Stereo Hearts" and "My Life" are songs
    where this happened. Recognized for his distinctive, higher pitched singing, Maroon 5 has become a very popular band. On iTunes, Maroon 5's song, "One More Night" and "Payphone," have both been giant hits.
    This album, Overexposed, includes many different songs. Slow songs like "Beautiful Goodbye" and fast songs like "Lucky Strike" are all included. The album includes a large variety of different styles of songs. In several songs, Adam Levine sings about girls. This gets very repetitive and obnoxious. The track that to me, stands out, is the song, "Lucky Strike." Taking Adam Levine's signature poppy, high beat voice, this song stands out and one of the best on this album. Not known to many, this song is one of the best. On iTunes, "Lucky Strike," was not a giant hit, but definitely deserving of. I would give this album 4.5/5 stars. Well done Maroon 5!
  3. May 4, 2013
    Maroon5 new album is amazing. not much different from previous albums, maroon back makes me spellbound with their songs. to me this is the best album merupakn during the year 2012.
  4. Nov 15, 2013
    Can't believe the critics, and users do not like this album definitely one of my favorites I enjoy every song and appreciate the overall fun, dance tone of the whole album. And the slow songs are awesome as well. I think Adam Levine and Maroon 5 are pure genius.
  5. Dec 27, 2013
    The songs are really "sticky", make you move your head and even dance. This album has everything, extremely varied. Love Somebody, songs with rhythm So sad songs as "Sad"

1. Jul 10, 2012
    Overexposed is not a great album, but that doesn't mean it's not interesting. What we're hearing is the band actually learning to have fun again, and with any luck, they'll only get better from here.
    It's when he deviates from the plastic norm that he actually sounds most awkward.
  3. Jun 29, 2012
    Overexposed is rather patchy and its highs are countered by some fairly wretched lows.