Passive Me Aggressive You - The Naked and Famous
8.4

Review this album

1. Apr 6, 2011
    Unlike anything I've ever heard. Breathtaking from end to end, with highlights being 'All of This,' 'The Sun,' and 'Young Blood.' It takes sounds from both the 80's and present and mashes them together to perfection. Not an album fans of indie or electronic will want to miss.
  2. Mar 30, 2011
    Brutally new sound, new approach & new feeling. Absolutely love it, it is a must have. Music as started running finally, after a period of absent happenings. I only have one wish, don't lose yourselves and always be true to yourselves by never selling-out to the music industry.
  3. Mar 21, 2013
    The Naked and Famous debut album, Passive Me Aggressive You is brilliant and never has a dull moment and all songs are filled with greatness. Though some songs are better than others, the album is amazing and refreshing and I am looking forward to new work from this brilliant New Zealand band.
  4. Aug 19, 2013
    Un album magnifique, original, osé, bref... excellentissime. J'ai écouter cet album des dizaine de fois mais je ne m'en lasse jamais. Vivement leurs prochain albums.
  5. Nov 6, 2013
    I LOVE THIS ALBUM. Alisa... she has the voice! "Young Blood" is already a classic. This album sounds better than a lot of indie bands of the decade, definitely. I just... love it.

1. Apr 27, 2011
    It's infectious, and though the album is heavy in inspirational debt, Passive's highs are tantalizing enough to lure you to come for a bright-eyed joyride.
    Passive Me, Aggressive You is novel and refreshing, even with overt pop influences.
  3. Apr 6, 2011
    But for all their obvious influences, they're as youthfully exuberant as MGMT and surely no band has used echo quite so deftly since interesting-period Jesus ANd Mary Chain. [Apr 2011, p.104]