Pearl Jam - Pearl Jam
8.7

Review this album

1. Aug 27, 2010
    I once thought that Pearl Jam were going to be this band that reinvented their sound every album, and would eventually create this monster explosion of new fans that would come around and admit that PJ is one of the greatest bands in existence. That's not the case with this band. Instead, they are an entity that allows for its members to be a part of a song writing team that only true loyalist fans appreciate. This album is just a continuation for the love I experience every time I buy one of their albums every 3 to 4 years. Thanks, PJ. Expand
  2. Nov 21, 2010
    Finally regaining some of their original inspiration, Pearl Jam surprises everyone with this innovative album, one that actually keeps getting better as it goes along. Nothing they've done since Vitalogy has been anywhere near this good.
  3. Aug 28, 2011
    I enjoy Pearl Jam, but I found when they first released this that there were not many songs by them that I recognized on this album. However, when I actually listened to it, I found the songs were VERY catchy and I was only slightly disappointed.

1. The seriously hopped-up effort fans have been pining for since Vitalogy.
  2. As immediate and despairing as breaking news from Baghdad... Pearl Jam is also as big and brash in fuzz and backbone as Led Zeppelin's Presence. [4 May 2006, p.55]
  3. Though few of these 13 numbers have the drama of tracks by the Who or Led Zeppelin, from whom the band draw much of their style, Pearl Jam play like men on a mission.