6.4

Review this album

1. May 12, 2013
    Not good at all. This album isn't really good. I root for High School though, that is one of her best tracks. I like her pop-rap better than rap itself. She should just do PF:RR or PF type of music, not this. 1/2 score because of High School.
  2. Sep 12, 2013
    A failed attempt at a return to form. Her flow is as good as ever but the production really weighs the EP down and it just drags. Maybe she'll get the perfect mix of both next time.
  3. Jan 28, 2013
    In addition to the already 20-ish songs there are an additional few more new tracks in this re-issue. All up the album is still just OK as there are too many skip-worthy tracks, but at least there are a few stand-outs like the singles.
  4. Mar 20, 2013
    Almost every review on her is either bias or too much. I mean every one has a 10 or a 0. Here is a reliable review from someone who heard it without loving her or hating. 27 songs OK that's what Im talking about non-stop party. OK. But Id say half are actually good. Fire Burns, Automatic, Pound the Alarm, Whip It, Starships, Roman Reloaded, Up In Flames, and The Boys are good to listen to.Almost every review on her is either bias or too much. I mean every one has a 10 or a 0. Here is a reliable review from someone who heard it without loving her or hating. 27 songs OK that's what Im talking about non-stop party. OK. But Id say half are actually good. Fire Burns, Automatic, Pound the Alarm, Whip It, Starships, Roman Reloaded, Up In Flames, and The Boys are good to listen to. I think Va Va Vome sounds the best and is the only one I actually kept on my computer. Beez In The Trap (If you black) you will love it, I like it. Id say listen before downloading or buying. Expand

An extra eight-track CD of new material, which is our primary concern here. [It does not] adds much to the Minaj experience.
  2. Nov 27, 2012
    Special note to the freakazoids who think "Starships" killed hip-hop: the rapper who rhymes "fri-vo-lous" with "po-ly-ga-mist" is X-Acto sharp as ever.
  3. Nov 27, 2012
    On most of these tracks, Minaj rises to the occasion.