6.3

Review this album

1. Feb 3, 2012
    disappointed album. Only good songs were Did it on em, Romans Revenge & Fly. Nicki could be could if she really put time into her work. She rushed this album and it became a disappointment. Nicki plz let Roman Reloded be better than this
  2. Jan 2, 2011
    An amazing album. Minaj had alot of pressure riding on this album And she honestly pulled through like a champion. Her play on words and her lyrical content truly symbolize the new age of rap. This album is flawless
  3. Jun 4, 2011
    Nicki Minaj Pink Friday has a few interesting songs so don't just judge her album yet.
    Her voice is uh....lets just say that she has her own style and rhythm.
    In Romans Revenge, she and Eminem both kind of took me by surprise...man! I'm pretty sure its hard to switch the tone in your voice in a drum beat. Super Bass and Moment 4 life: catchy beat, nicely put chorus and with the help of her
    Her voice is uh....lets just say that she has her own style and rhythm.
    Super Bass and Moment 4 life: catchy beat, nicely put chorus and with the help of her ever-switching voice.
    -6.8
  4. AGK
    Oct 8, 2013
    humanity, please do this for me, don't buy this irritating garbage please! it will make huma.. no the world better if you stop listening to this garbage
  5. Jan 3, 2014
    First of all. Nicki, if you are reading this, then: you ain't the Queen of Hip-Hop, my dear. And you'll never do. Stop calling yourself the "queen" on your songs because it sounds pathetic. Saying that you are the queen of hip-hop is as absurd as saying that Lil' Wayne is the king of hip-hop.

1 Your lyrics are HORRIBLE, TERRIBLE, CHILDISH, RETARDED, NON-SENSE. 2 You're an attention

1 Your lyrics are HORRIBLE, TERRIBLE, CHILDISH, RETARDED, NON-SENSE.
    2 You're an attention wh*re.
    3 This is a POP album, and its sales were boosted due to Super Bass, a pop, childish and very radio-friendly song.

***Talking fast rapping***
  6. Jan 3, 2014
    She's a weak, terrible rapper, the worst female rapper to ever join the female rap movement. Even with the fact that her next album is gonna flop and she's gonna disappear forever, what Nicki Minaj did to the female rap movement is totally terrible and very scary.
  7. Mar 24, 2015
    What a piece of crap. Nicki Minaj is a horrible singer. I think she and JB have met once. Absolute trash. NM is also one of the bad singers that I beat up in Super Smash Bros for Wii U. Avoid this album at all costs. Buy Mario Party 9 or 10 instead of this dog poop.
  8. Feb 26, 2015
    Absolute s***! and I think Nicki Minaj and J Bieber met once. The music sucks! Please avoid it at all costs. It is a disappointing piece of crap. A pile of dog poo!
  9. Aug 12, 2011
    I am a longtime hater of the music industry. Niki, do us a favor, and stop rapping, its not your thing! And on that one song, get rid of the ugly ass autotune.
  10. Sep 10, 2011
    Most of the songs are bad auto-tuned and she seems to be an attention seeker/Gaga wannabe. The only good fact about "Pink Friday" is that the songs are really catchy and well-produced.
  11. Nov 26, 2010
    This was really disappointing for me. A lot of the lines are really dumb and not nearly as witty as the ones she rapped on other people's songs. Plus she uses the hashtag style WAY TOO MUCH. These pop songs are really mediocre and if it weren't for Rihanna, Drake and Kanye West, this album would be a disaster. Drake and Kanye provide the highest points on the album and they're not even atThis was really disappointing for me. A lot of the lines are really dumb and not nearly as witty as the ones she rapped on other people's songs. Plus she uses the hashtag style WAY TOO MUCH. These pop songs are really mediocre and if it weren't for Rihanna, Drake and Kanye West, this album would be a disaster. Drake and Kanye provide the highest points on the album and they're not even at their best. I'm really hoping that Nicki works with better producers for her next album. She has the talent, but this album doesn't display it at all. Expand
  12. Nov 9, 2012
    It's pure filth; loud degenerate noise from start to finish.
  13. Aug 23, 2011
    nicki minaj suck's this whole entire album suck's nicki minaj = talentless this album is sooo dumb and unintelligent it made lol soo hard that i broke the cd into twothis album is already in the bargin bin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. Jun 20, 2011
    One of the most awaited albums of 2011 and it did not disappoint. The album is consistent, charming, makes everyone know who Nicki Minaj is. It has attitude and amazing lyrics. She can definitely compete with the likes of Eminem, Jay-Z and Lil' Wayne. The highlights of the album include "Roman's Revenge", "Did It On'em", "Super Bass" and "I'm The Best".
  15. Nov 28, 2010
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Minaj has showed be a rapper with a great strength and talent.
    The first time that I loved the way that she raps with risk was in Kanye's Monster.
    After listening to the whole album and I think this girl certainly has nothing to envy to Missy Elliott (although I still think she is the best female rapper yet) Nicki's album don't surprise me, but i like her personal touch, her madness and her wordplay!
    Her album is too Pop and I think this album is not up to her potential!
    I expect more of her!
  16. Nov 29, 2010
    I think it's easy to underestimate this album after all the hype, and while in places it doesn't, this album is a satisfying listen and a satisfactory debut, but while satisfactory, it doesn't reach any deeper than that. Rihanna, Drake, Eminem, Natasha Bedingfield and Kanye West provide some noteworthy cameos, but now the spotlight is on Nicki, and while this record has it faults, it'sI think it's easy to underestimate this album after all the hype, and while in places it doesn't, this album is a satisfying listen and a satisfactory debut, but while satisfactory, it doesn't reach any deeper than that. Rihanna, Drake, Eminem, Natasha Bedingfield and Kanye West provide some noteworthy cameos, but now the spotlight is on Nicki, and while this record has it faults, it's clearly a step in the right direction. Expand
  17. Feb 16, 2011
    Pink Friday is definitely and distinctively good. From catchy pop tunes "I'm the Best" to R&B "Last Chance", the album is neither hip-hop, pop nor R&B. It showcases Nicki Minaj vocal abilities that can rap and sing at the same times with artistic elements on it. There are few songs that actually bad and I don't have to mention it.
  18. Jan 4, 2011
    Love Nicki. While her album is great, I do not know how well it would do chart wise. But it is hard to find an artist and album where I can listen to the entire album and not weed out the tracks that won't last (for me), and Pink Friday makes that list. Her album is a bit different from what was heard prior to it's release, but that is not a bad thing. It can stand on it's own and is not aLove Nicki. While her album is great, I do not know how well it would do chart wise. But it is hard to find an artist and album where I can listen to the entire album and not weed out the tracks that won't last (for me), and Pink Friday makes that list. Her album is a bit different from what was heard prior to it's release, but that is not a bad thing. It can stand on it's own and is not a disappointment. Expand
  19. Jan 9, 2011
    An exceedingly beautiful album. With her ingenious puns and wordplay, the Barbie is the the answer to rap counterpart of "Margaret Atwood". Those lessons at Laguardia unequivocally paid off, as Nicki's deliverance is extremely powerful. Her inflection, accentuates her music, and thus giving her music an edge. Songs such as "Did It On Em" is embedded with conceited lines of wittiness,An exceedingly beautiful album. With her ingenious puns and wordplay, the Barbie is the the answer to rap counterpart of "Margaret Atwood". Those lessons at Laguardia unequivocally paid off, as Nicki's deliverance is extremely powerful. Her inflection, accentuates her music, and thus giving her music an edge. Songs such as "Did It On Em" is embedded with conceited lines of wittiness,  whereas "Your Love" is a complete shift to sentimentality. With the multiple personas, Nicki is able to punctuate her story to us. She puts an innovative spin on rap, by incorporating different genres and musical influences. This is an revolutionary album, and you must "Check It Out". Expand
  20. Aug 1, 2012
    **** Nicki, they have to step the **** up when Nas is on the mic so they don't look like the **** they are

Nicki tried to make moon boots happen...........

WHAT THE MOTHER****? They mother****ing EXIST you dumb ****
  21. Nov 12, 2013
    this album was dedicated to Lil' Kim.... Literally more than half the songs were about kim! this is crazy!! the high pitch raps and meaningless flow is just a sad case, her somewhat obsession to be lil' kim is just depressing as she's a cheap knock off and executes it poorly. she should stop trying to be lil' kim and trying have some creativity cos she's straight up garbage atm lol.
  22. Dec 4, 2010
    shorty2klassy4u: Review of Nicki Minaj's Album "Pink Friday": "ALBUM OF THE YEAR!!! This is an excellent album. It showcases that female rappers can rap about more than sex, what';s in their pants, money, clothes, and drugs. Nicki Minaj brings substance in her lyrics which was totally unexpected. Listen and look past the obvious and see the depth. 5 STARS!!!" - Clearly listening to ashorty2klassy4u: Review of Nicki Minaj's Album "Pink Friday": "ALBUM OF THE YEAR!!! This is an excellent album. It showcases that female rappers can rap about more than sex, what';s in their pants, money, clothes, and drugs. Nicki Minaj brings substance in her lyrics which was totally unexpected. Listen and look past the obvious and see the depth. 5 STARS!!!" - Clearly listening to a different album because with the exception of the drugs thats EXACTLY what she raps about, OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN! Expand
  23. Nov 23, 2010
    Minaj excels at wordplay and rhyming. With this debut she also proves she can tell a story and stick to the point (a former sore area for her). The chopped up vocals are innovative and catchy. Her different personalities keep the listener on their toes. Lyrically, she is as impressive as any female rapper (all-time). The instrumentation is never sloppy but rarely exceeds modern hip-hopMinaj excels at wordplay and rhyming. With this debut she also proves she can tell a story and stick to the point (a former sore area for her). The chopped up vocals are innovative and catchy. Her different personalities keep the listener on their toes. Lyrically, she is as impressive as any female rapper (all-time). The instrumentation is never sloppy but rarely exceeds modern hip-hop expectations. That said, it was consistently pleasing enough to be better than the standard. She brings about the best lyricism from all of the featured rap acts (Kanye, will.i.am, Drake, Eminem). That said, I felt Rihanna's bit on "Fly" was average while Natasha Bedingfield's input in the last track was boring. Singing instead of rapping is a new turn for Nicki, but it never fails--just falls flat sometimes. Overall it is a great debut, with average-to-slightly-above average instrumentation and singing, and many of the best rap verses released all year. Expand
  24. Feb 26, 2012
    Romans Revenge Is The Best Track On This Album. She Should Include More Hip-Hop Influenced Beats And More Rapping On This Album Album, But I Like The Direction She's Going In.
  25. Nov 11, 2012
    Possibly one of the worst albums ever,one of the worst artists ever,and probably the worst songs ever. Nicki Minaj has an iratating voice that does not deserve approval at all.
    F
  26. Mar 24, 2013
    The Best Rap Debut Of All Time! The Best Rap Album Of 2010!
    Every Song Is Special And Unique In It' s Own Way!
  27. Nov 12, 2013
    What the hell is this? Absolute rubbish. No creativity or originality upon the lyricism or topics of songs. It seems as if Nicki dipped in lil' kim's lyricism and flow and tried to take it, making as less impressive attempt it shows a distasteful approach upon her album. With the success it has gained, when listening to the album, it seemed obsessive and constantly directed to Lil' Kim.What the hell is this? Absolute rubbish. No creativity or originality upon the lyricism or topics of songs. It seems as if Nicki dipped in lil' kim's lyricism and flow and tried to take it, making as less impressive attempt it shows a distasteful approach upon her album. With the success it has gained, when listening to the album, it seemed obsessive and constantly directed to Lil' Kim. Nicki Minaj is a poor imitation of Lil' Kim and lady gaga, She is overrated and has to focus on her lyric and creativity. She fell short and made a disappointing album. Not impressed one bit. Poor Poor approach to hip hop. Expand
  28. Nov 28, 2010
    I need an Aspirin after hearing this album. So ... annoying. None of the songs sound like they'll do her any favours as they don't really stand out. She has a creative mind, I'll give you that, but puts it to terrible use. Plus, her image looks too much like a rip-off of Lady Gaga's.
  29. Nov 24, 2010
  30. Dec 5, 2010
    an average for a rap album. way above average for a woman rapper. i'm no sexsist but they dont make the best rappers. a few catchy songs, i particularly enjoyed her collaberations with kanye west, will.i.am and eminem. summary - just above average

1. Sep 19, 2012
    Her split personality makes for an oddly polarised debut. [Feb 2011, p.84]
  2. Aug 2, 2011
    Pink Friday is full of boring....the most confounding thing about Pink Friday is that it lacks style, lacks weirdness, whatever your opinions of how deeply that weirdness goes.
  3. Apr 12, 2011
    Jamaica Queen;s potty-mouth hits rap home run on brutally enjoyable debut. [Feb. 2011, p. 105]