Playing With Fire - Kevin Federline
2.4

Review this album

1. May 24, 2011
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. What a loser.
  2. Jun 6, 2012
    Not Good At All!
    Go Back To Britney!
  3. Aug 1, 2012
    Uuuuuuuuuggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. You **** I hate you, you make me wanna give Lil **** Wayne an award entitled I'm better than Kevin Federline
  4. Jun 17, 2014
    I'd rather sit through an 8 hour loop of Justin Bieber's "Baby" than listen to this record ever again. I'd swear to god that if you gave a piece of paper and crayons to a 3 year old the lyrics he would come up with would sound like the Beatles compared to this.

Please, remember the name K-Fed
    And I ain't even drunk, the media want Kev dead
    Twistin' up every little word that Kev said

Well tell them **** they can give Kev head
  5. Aug 18, 2014
    Awful. Awful. Awful. Awful. Awful. Awful. Awful. Awful. Awful. Awful. Awful. Awful. Awful. Awful. Awful. Awful. Awful. Awful. AWFUL DOESN'T EVEN SEEM LIKE A REAL WORD ANYMORE!

Overwhelming dislike - based on 7 Critics

1. The worst thing about Playing with Fire is that it's too stale and inept to inspire laughter: it can only elicit weary groans.
  2. In general, Federline enunciates well. [11 Nov 2006]
  3. Other rappers might hesitate to brag about marrying into bling, but Federline isn't self-conscious about it.