Playing With Fire

Review this album

1. rudiger
    Dec 4, 2006
    yes i know the lyrics are very poor but i think that it adds novelty in fact kfed is so disillusioned the record goes beyond novelty to a work of art it is an interesting listen and i think it deserves praise for that oh and dance with a pimp really is a work of genious
  2. PistonsSteelers
    Jan 9, 2009
    I Just Like The Beats On This Album But I Didnt Really Like The Lyrics..
  3. MargaretP
    Jan 7, 2007
    I don't think it's all that bad. K-Fed screwed himself by going out completely on his own. I think he could have had better success colaborating with someone more experienced in R-B (Bigger name) and X-ing the self importance act. Undoubtably he can RAP ...his personality and reputation is just not strong enough to propell him into a successful career.
  4. DannyY
    Mar 20, 2007
    only two songs meet my listening standards but all songs have boring lyrics
  5. LilianP
    Dec 21, 2006
    he is not that bad as u think!!!
  6. ShaneH
    Jul 31, 2007
    Lose Control has a halfway decent beat and is actually listenable if you remain objective. However the video is ridiculous and he is obviously trying to hard to be cool. I would be very dissapointed in his producers and PR people if I were him. I give him a "4" for the effort; yes, I am generous.

Overwhelming dislike - based on 7 Critics

1. The worst thing about Playing with Fire is that it's too stale and inept to inspire laughter: it can only elicit weary groans.
  2. Billboard
    In general, Federline enunciates well. [11 Nov 2006]
  3. Other rappers might hesitate to brag about marrying into bling, but Federline isn't self-conscious about it.