7.6

Review this album

1. Nov 10, 2017
    No matter what people say, she is still successful with her amazingly nice album. No matter what people say, she is still successful with her amazingly nice album. No matter what people say, she is still successful with her amazingly nice album.
  2. Nov 10, 2017
    This is obviously the best pop album of the year. And that's saying something, because Lorde's sophomore album was very good as well. Taylor took everything people are saying about her and turned it into lyrical gold-as she always does. Buy it. Buy one for your grandma, grandpa, dog, cat, fish, sugar bowl. Literally, everything could use a little reputation in its life. :)
  3. Nov 10, 2017
    A espera valeu a pena! Letras encantadoras e fáceis de se identificar, batidas inovadoras e viciantes na medida certa. Tracklist extremamente calculada e incrível, um álbum que conta uma história sobre o amor. Taylor Swift escreve músicas sobre sofrer por amor, ou estar feliz sem estar apaixonada. Mas este álbum fala sobre estar feliz enquanto vive uma amor, fala sobre o amor dourado.A espera valeu a pena! Letras encantadoras e fáceis de se identificar, batidas inovadoras e viciantes na medida certa. Tracklist extremamente calculada e incrível, um álbum que conta uma história sobre o amor. Taylor Swift escreve músicas sobre sofrer por amor, ou estar feliz sem estar apaixonada. Mas este álbum fala sobre estar feliz enquanto vive uma amor, fala sobre o amor dourado. Taylor reinará por muito tempo com essas 15 músicas maravilhosas. Expand
  4. Nov 10, 2017
    Álbum maravilhoso, cada letra mais profunda que a outra, a Taylor com seu novo jeito de se mostrar romântica mesmo com todos os problemas que a vida pode trazer
  5. Nov 10, 2017
    Taylor is really mature in this album! Loved all songs. It is not about revenge or anger, the lyrics are so Taylor and we can see the old and the new Taylor in here, and we loved both.
  6. Nov 10, 2017
    such a amazing album, Taylor Swift shows with wisdom that she is capable of writing magnificent songs and kill with kindness all the people that underestimated her. Taylor has always overcoming on each album, as lyrical as melodical and with reputation it's not different.
  7. Nov 10, 2017
    Olha o que vocês fizeram ela fazer! Um álbum maravilhoso e cheio de preciosidades, muitos a julgaram pelos seus relacionamentos e atitudes, enquanto os haters a condenam e os fãs a defendem, ela se escondia no seu "ninho", compondo um hinário.
  8. Nov 10, 2017
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. her best album. I loved all the songs.
    especially "this is why we can't have nice things" I hope this song becomes a single with an incredible music video
  9. Nov 10, 2017
    Revolucionou o cenário do pop. Rainha, ícone, Deusa, Cristal Americano, Detentora do PIB dos USA, fez mais um trabalho digno e incrível, cheio de talento e paixão. Os toques de shades serviram pra esmurrar as haters com bondade.
  10. Nov 17, 2017
    With reputation, Taylor shows her versatility on how the songs work on this album. Also, she does rap some of her songs on this album. Some lyrics are repetitive yet she delivers her songs well. I was a bit uncertain in the beginning, but it's a masterpiece. Some songs are a bit meh, but it somehow manages to work perfectly. Production was absolutely brilliant and lyrics were good. I loveWith reputation, Taylor shows her versatility on how the songs work on this album. Also, she does rap some of her songs on this album. Some lyrics are repetitive yet she delivers her songs well. I was a bit uncertain in the beginning, but it's a masterpiece. Some songs are a bit meh, but it somehow manages to work perfectly. Production was absolutely brilliant and lyrics were good. I love how contrasting the starting and ending songs were. The first half is more dark and eerie, but personally, I thought it suited her voice perfectly. An Instant favorite for me. Definitely recommend Expand
  11. Feb 4, 2018
    While nothing compares to her 1989 album, Reputation has to be a second best! Taylor Swift dominates the charts, and this album is yet another reminder why she is considered the modern day, Queen of Pop. With songs including titles such as "Ready For It?," "Delicate," "End Game," "Dancing With Our Hands Tied," and "New Year's Day," in addition to the perfect blend of slow and upbeat songs,While nothing compares to her 1989 album, Reputation has to be a second best! Taylor Swift dominates the charts, and this album is yet another reminder why she is considered the modern day, Queen of Pop. With songs including titles such as "Ready For It?," "Delicate," "End Game," "Dancing With Our Hands Tied," and "New Year's Day," in addition to the perfect blend of slow and upbeat songs, Swift takes her audience on the ultimate roller coaster ride- being young and falling in and out of love. For all you Taylor Swift fans out there- don't hesitate, Reputation is an album well worth the purchase! Expand
  12. Feb 10, 2018
    Taylor showed that everyone did to literally "touch me and will never be alone, it will be pursued by all who want to know you or invent something about you," Taylor Swift has shown that its reputation is not the best yet millions even the haters follow.
    Your album is adult and mature and full of references to old taylor who asked if estavmos ready to end up saying that a New Year's Day is what we need, not far from 1989, with lyrics that fit and that's what makes she join the larger team and winning hitmakers of all time.
  13. Nov 10, 2017
    RAINHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DO POP FAZ ASSIM REPUTATION AOTY GRAMMY 2019 E NÃO MENTI, LAMBE MEU CUSAO PITCHFORK
  14. Nov 10, 2017
    This is a good pop album, almost bordering on average to me but it still makes the mark. Trap influences, as well as some talk-rap, is evident throughout the album, and although others may say differently this sound definitely matches with Taylor's delicate yet sultry voice.
    Best Track: I Did Something Bad
    Best Track: I Did Something Bad
    Worst Track: Don't Blame Me (Oddly reminiscent of "Take Me to Church" by Hozier, but also lackluster in vocals.)
  15. Nov 10, 2017
    I was a bit uncertain in the beginning, but it's a masterpiece. Some songs are a bit meh, but it somehow manages to work perfectly. Production was absolutely brilliant and lyrics were good. I love how contrasting the starting and ending songs were. The first half is more dark and eerie, but personally, I thought it suited her voice perfectly. An Instant favourite for me. Definitely recommend
  16. Nov 12, 2017
    Catchy, Enchanted, Strong. Every song on this album is well-blended, well-written and well-made. This album shows her maturity, attitude and senses through lyrics which are better than ever. These sounds are new to previous Swift's work and it sounds perfectly fit on most song especially 'Getaway Car' 'This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things' 'Delicate' 'Don't Blame Me' 'I Did Something Bad' .
  17. Nov 10, 2017
    This album is just AMAZING, it is AMAZING. It's definitely the album of the year! She is an angel, but not for everyone's eyes. She made art with what some people said about her, that's incredible. I love her.
  18. Nov 10, 2017
    Um Cd maduro, irônico e divertido.
    Diferente de tudo que já foi feito por ela e ainda assim, não perde a qualidade de seus trabalhos anteriores. Vocalmente impecável e as letras acertam em cheio. Uma verdadeira obra de arte.
  19. Nov 10, 2017
    esse album é maravilhoso, estou mto viciada nas musicas e ja ouvi umas milhoes de vezes, i did something bad é uma das minhas favs, taylor rainhaaa nunca decepciona
  20. Nov 12, 2017
    After Lorde’s amazing Melodrama I was thinking that no one would release a better or as good album this year, but Taylor Swift did it again: an amazing work that ties with Melodrama as the best pop albuns of 2017.
    Taylor’s lyrics are as clever as ever, the production is great, her vocals improved a lot. I think it’s her best album along side with Speak Now. It’s so great to see an artist that isn't afraid to change and that take risk, always looking to improve, that isn't afraid to experiment, each album is different than the other and all of them are great.
    People like to talk a lot of bad things about her, that review of consequence of the sound was one of the most biased and unprofesional reviews that I ever read, this album is just an amazing pop work, that no way desserves a bad review like that.
    Forget about Taylors controversies and just give it a try, i'm sure you won't be disappointed.
    Delicate, End Game, I Did Something Bad, Don’t Blame Me and Getaway Car are the tracks that shine on the album, but honestly all of them are just really good.
  21. Nov 10, 2017
    Taylor Swift show off her talent in a fun and enchanting pop album. The songwritting is on fire, the melodys are catchy, her vocals are better than ever. Great peace of art.
  22. Nov 10, 2017
    Taylor Swift is a lyrical genius. This album is her best one yet. She is unapologetic and completely honest about her past her preset and how she sees the future.
  23. Nov 10, 2017
    I wasn't sure what Taylor was going to bring with this album and as I have seen over the recent years, other pop stars have not generated that spark that increased curiosity like 2009. Taylor is and will always be one of those artists. This album is amazing, she topped 1989 hands down. Wonderful work
  24. Nov 10, 2017
    The old Taylor Swift is dead. But we like the new one better.

The old Taylor Swift is dead. But we like the new one better.

Taylor wears the bad girl outfit and go haunt trick or treats with all of her dejected resulting in a pop masterpiece that will make her reputation sounds even more interesting. Going to diss' tracks about her fight against some rapper, Taylor shows that she can write ironic and acid songs as good as she can write love ones. This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things is a pop-pity-party and you certainly want to be invited just to watch the circus show, while I Did Something Bad may catch you in doubt by the tittle, but make no mistake, she's feeling bad-ass and she's willing to do it all over again. And we want that! But, if you think she's caring too much about all this drama, even tho she knows that drama loves her, you are wrong. In Reputation there's songs about love. There's songs about one ex that she always had the bad feeling that wouldn't get her too a long ride, so she jumped into a Getaway Car and drove away (is like she says, you better leave before you get left) going straight to a perfect love that nobody was expecting, not even her! The soft sexy improved Taylor wanting her perfect lover to take off her Dress, the trademark she always liked to use when she was just too pretty and just too naive, goes all the way to the madly in love Taylor in New Year's Day, the kind of song that you want to live in it. Party, friends and happiness ends but somebody will stay to help you clean all the mess. Did you notice the metaphor? Because we did. We all are just like this Taylor lover. We came all the way down, we drunk all the bottles and we spread glitter all over the floor, but we stayed. Because Taylor Swift is just too good to miss.
  25. Nov 10, 2017
    This changed me. It will probably change the music industry too. We are no longer in year 2017 AD, we are in year 0 now, and next year we will be in year AR.
  26. Nov 10, 2017
    Another perfect Taylor Swift album! This is incredible, there is a different mood in each song. They range from the most excited to the most calm! Album of the year!
  27. Nov 10, 2017
    It's not a great pop album, but it isn't bad at all. You know, there are some songs you'll probably listen again, and again, and again, but there are also songs the you'll skip at the first 10 seconds. Not great, not bad, just an average pop album.
  28. Nov 10, 2017
    Genial, mais uma vez taylor entregando um trabalho brilhante, extremamente bem feito! Maravilhoso, falta até palavras para dizer o quão bom está o album. Ele é rebelde e intenso, mas também muito pessoal.
  29. Nov 10, 2017
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The album is fantastic. Taylor shows all her versatility as a composer and producer. The tracks sound like a masterpiece. Dress and Call Me What You Want are the strengths of this magnificent album. Max Martin, Shellback and Taylor Swift prove, once again, all their artistic ability. Expand
  30. Nov 10, 2017
    reputation is an incredible album, incredible lyrics a Pop sound, danceable and contagious.Taylor once again showed us how great a singer and songwriter is without words to define
  31. Nov 10, 2017
    Honestly this is good. Taylor saved pop girls again. I was scared this album was going to be not as good as her previous work but rest assured it's as good as usual.
  32. Nov 10, 2017
    Taylor Swift just claims her reputation as a good songwriter. Every song is a real retarto of your life. It is the first time she writes an album living a great love.
    One of the best albums of the year
  33. Nov 10, 2017
    Lo amé. A pesar de que no es el mejor álbum de Taylor, es muy maduro en cuanto a letras y el concepto del álbum es realmente es muy bueno. Amo los sonidos utilizados en cada canción y cómo Taylor se atrevió a hacer algo diferente de todos sus discos anteriores.
  34. Nov 10, 2017
    The best pop album of the year. Another perfect Taylor Swift album!
    Favorite songs from the album: End Game, I Did Something Bad, Dancing With Our Hands Tied
  35. Nov 10, 2017
    This album is amazing, I loved the instrumentals and the lyrics, she did a good job as always, favourite songs are this is why we can't have nice things and i did something bad
  36. Nov 10, 2017
    Sem dúvidas o melhor álbum POP do ano. Taylor Swift revolucimou a música com um estilo totalmente novo em sua discografia, jamais visto antes em qualquer um de seus álbuns.
  37. Nov 10, 2017
    O álbum é totalmente diferente de tudo que ela já lançou, é coeso e possuí letras maravilhosas, o que não é novidade vindo de Taylor Swift. Ele tem muito potencial em tudo.
  38. Nov 10, 2017
    This album is so good and different. She releases something new with every era, a true queen. Definitely one of the best of the year if not the best. Congrats Taylor for another great album.
  39. Nov 10, 2017
    Mais uma vez Taylor Swift mostrou sua capacidade de reinvenção, dona do mundo faz assim. Os três anos na seca acabou valendo muito a pena, meu presente antecipado de natal. FADA CARIDOSA E TALENTOSA.
  40. Nov 10, 2017
    Sinceramente, não esperava nada desse álbum, porém, valeu MUITO esperar 3 anos para esse álbum icônico, Taylor como sempre, fazendo álbuns excelentes, exceção o primeiro, enfim, ótimo.
  41. JEP
    Nov 11, 2017
    This is an extraordinary and remarkable piece of work. The musical and lyrical storyline that you follow are both spectacular and immaculately executed. A masterpiece - Taylor's best work yet.
  42. Nov 10, 2017
    the best album of the year. iconic. smart lyrics. perfect concept. we have a bible in our hands again, she took 3 years to create this masterpiece. she doesn't need to write some trash music to get a number one song and put on the album, she's an artist that works with quality making her one of the best artists of our generation. a true singer and songwriter. i'm feeling blessed listeningthe best album of the year. iconic. smart lyrics. perfect concept. we have a bible in our hands again, she took 3 years to create this masterpiece. she doesn't need to write some trash music to get a number one song and put on the album, she's an artist that works with quality making her one of the best artists of our generation. a true singer and songwriter. i'm feeling blessed listening REPUTATION. Expand
  43. Nov 10, 2017
    The best album she has ever released. Starting of with a strong and powerful track and ending with a soft and beautiful ballad, this album is a masterpiece that you will not get tired of listening to. Every melody, every lyric, and every beat isn't like a song, but a feeling that you will feel every day.
  44. Nov 10, 2017
    Morta na bíblia! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Você quer notinha verde @? Queres este hinário @? Taylor eu te amo, fada cristalina, nunca duvidei.
  45. Nov 10, 2017
    Taylor warned us in her 1989's big hit "Blank Space": she might love the players, but nowhere near as much as she loves the game. Reputation is Swift's most cohesive project to-date and puts the American singer back at the throne - right where she belongs.
  46. Nov 10, 2017
    iconic, calculating, perfectionist and intelligent, this proves that Taylor Swift is the biggest pop star today, we are waiting for you Miss Swift, come to Brazil, we are very happy and supporting your work, kisses with lots of love.
  47. Nov 10, 2017
    I can't believe how this amazing artist never fails to impress me. All the songs are amazing, it's impossible to believe that there are people who actually think she is not talented.
  48. Nov 10, 2017
    It;s so different from all of her past albums! She keeps getting better and better. Her sound evolved and all of her songs on the album is single material! I'm looking forward to the reputation tour!!
  49. Nov 10, 2017
    Reputation is Taylor Swift's most personal body of work yet and yes sonically this album seems very off the earth but the lyrics are thousands of feet into the earth. Instead
    of her being sad or not happy it's about her being mad or very happy which sonically sounds so much better. This is Swift's BEST body of work yet sonically and lyrically.
    It's sexy but still doesn't rely on sex to
    It's sexy but still doesn't rely on sex to give the album an edge. Some standout songs are End Game the Ed, Future rap track which is a lot better than you would think
    it's very retro. I Did Something Bad, Don't Blame Me, Getaway Car are also great songs. This Is Why We Can't Have Nice things, Call it What You Want and New Years Day are
    BY far the most lyrically indulging songs. Delicate, Look What You Made Me Do and Gorgeus stink compared to the rest of the record but they are still decent enough.
    1989 was sonically perfect but only half decent lyrically, while Red was amazing lyrically but lacked sonically. Reputation is the perfect balance of those 2. While I
    cannot put this into perfect words it's 100% her best album to date.
  50. Nov 10, 2017
    Mais uma obra de arte de Taylor Swift. Como sempre com letras muito profundas, por serem escritas pela própria baseada em suas próprias experiências, porém, com uma esperteza única, de quem esconde as lições e significados dentro das próprias, para o ouvinte realmente raciocinar ao escutar. A melodia é sem igual também. Definitivamente, estamos lidando com uma nova Taylor, mas uma queMais uma obra de arte de Taylor Swift. Como sempre com letras muito profundas, por serem escritas pela própria baseada em suas próprias experiências, porém, com uma esperteza única, de quem esconde as lições e significados dentro das próprias, para o ouvinte realmente raciocinar ao escutar. A melodia é sem igual também. Definitivamente, estamos lidando com uma nova Taylor, mas uma que continua sendo a nossa Taylor Swift. Expand
  51. Nov 10, 2017
    The sounds that Tay uses now are very different from the previous ones, that makes it a very good album, again Taylor did it, congratulations for everything that is coming!
  52. Nov 10, 2017
    Talented. Brilliant. Incredible. Amazing. Superb. Iconic. Show stopping. Spectacular. Never the same. Totally unique. Completely not ever been done before.
  53. Nov 10, 2017
    Um álbum que veio mostrar mais uma vez o amadurecimento da Taylor Swift na indústria musical com letras impecáveis, que deixaram as pessoas que duvidaram de sua capacidade de composição sem argumentos, conseguiu se renovar mais uma vez sem perder a essência de uma boa música e sucesso em todos os aspectos
  54. Nov 10, 2017
    Um álbum com a sonoridades totalmente diferente para Taylor Swift, incrível sua habilidade de criar algo tão complexo e icônico. Pontos positivos para Don't Blame Me e I Did Somenthing Bad. Álbum do ano sim!!!
  55. Nov 10, 2017
    Sem dúvida é o melhor álbum do ano! Todas as músicas estão incríveis, não consigo parar de ouvir.
    Taylor Swift é genial, não importa o que digam ela sempre será incrível!
  56. Nov 10, 2017
    This album is so good I want to cry, Taylor Swift really outdone herself. All of her albums are amazing, but I never really thought she could do something better than 1989 simply because I never thought someone could. Taylor proved me wrong. Congrats, Taytay
  57. Nov 10, 2017
    Mais uma vez, Taylor mostra brilhantemente que consegue se superar a cada álbum lançado. Uma obra de arte impecável, talvez um de seus melhores trabalhos de todos os tempos.
  58. Nov 10, 2017
    The first 4 tracks we heard worried me a lot, mostly because it felt like the lyrics on them weren't nearly on par with her past works. I have to say that I don't think 1989 was as lyrically good as her other albums (especially Red, the album that came before it, which is genius most of the time). But after 1989 I, personally was expecting her to come back to her genius self, lyricallyThe first 4 tracks we heard worried me a lot, mostly because it felt like the lyrics on them weren't nearly on par with her past works. I have to say that I don't think 1989 was as lyrically good as her other albums (especially Red, the album that came before it, which is genius most of the time). But after 1989 I, personally was expecting her to come back to her genius self, lyrically wise, especially since she surely had a lot of inspiration from the past few years.

After listening to reputation in full, I am pleasantly surprised! She delievered, I must be honest. I don't say this is better than her past albums, I'm not judging it like that. I just love that I like the album a lot, which was something I was afraid I wouldn't. There is clear overproduction going on here, which I think is what she (and her producers) were going for. Most of the songs are really chaotic, in the sense that there are lots of things going on, and what I like about that is that there are many production choices that add a lot to the choruses, which sometimes aren't strong enough melodically to sustain themselves alone. So it's like she compensates the lack of one thing with something else. They made each song in a way that you don't really have much filler material (although I feel like track 7 and 10 might be fillers), so there is always that "aaah this is so cool" moment, that surprises you.

So, production wise it's great, lyrically wise it's great, and her vocals sound reeeeeally good in all the songs. BUT I personally find her voice very pleasant to the ears so maybe other people might think differently.

Bottom line, what I like about this album is that it keeps alive the idea that Taylor still has her main talent, which is songwriting. I thought that idea was dead after some of the promo singles. AND the closing track reminds me of how much I love her more introspective stuff. And although I like reputation and the sound it went for, I'm really here for her to go back to country or at least a more alternative/introspective sound, kinda like she did with Red.

I don't think it's a 10/10 but I gave it a 10 because I want the user score to go up.
  59. Nov 10, 2017
    Definitivamente puedo decir que reputation es el mejor album de taylor en cuanto a sonidos y letras, taylor esta cambiando mucho y para bien, es una excelente artista llena de mucho talento y todos sabemos que te ella puede dar esto y muchísimo mas, se merece mil grammys por este album y espero con todo mi corazón que se los gane porque los merece, te amo tay tay
  60. Nov 10, 2017
    that was such an amazing album with amazing lyrics, productions, and storyline, and full of surprise. She really never dissapoint. Congratulation taylor, you've made it.
  61. Nov 10, 2017
    Just reputation! Taylor brilliantly talks about it, and she is centerpiece of the album, not her boyfriends or media. The album shines through and through.
  62. Nov 10, 2017
    With electrifying songs, they mark the return of Taylor Swift. The sound of her new album leaves no doubt that she came to stay in the world Pop music ...
  63. Nov 10, 2017
    ALBUM OF THE YEAR, Taylor como sempre dedicada, super talentosa e ótima compositora. Merece todo o sucesso do mundo, estou completamente viciada em cada faixa!! VÃO TER QUE ATURAR, BJS DE LUZ E PAZ NO CORAÇÃO
  64. Nov 10, 2017
    Taylor trouxe um trabalho totalmente diferente nesse álbum, mas mantendo a perfeição em suas composições. Músicas bem trabalhadas, lindas e divertidas.
  65. Nov 10, 2017
    Taylor Swift's sixth album feels like the first because it actually is the first - of the new Taylor. With the greatness of the old one but with a bravely defensed Evil-Queen-ish lyricism, the pop reigning princess shows to the world that she knows what she's doing. And that SHE is in control
  66. Nov 10, 2017
    This is a masterpiece. Everytime Taylor pushes me to a sound that I would never think I would listening to and than... I start loving it. I can't pick up a best song because all of them are great. This is so cohesive.
  67. Nov 10, 2017
    Best album. I love her music. She can do anything, like country, rap and pop. I never thought that she can rap, but wow she can. Her lyrics are perfect.
  68. Nov 10, 2017
    Haters gonna hate hate hate. Player gonna play play play. This album is so great. I can stop listen this album again again again. Can anyone help me stop? Taylor Swift will be the new queen of music. Her music is so good. My family love her.
  69. Nov 10, 2017
    IT’S AMAZING ALBUM ,THANK YOU TAYLOR SWIFT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  70. MPB
    Nov 10, 2017
    Swift proves once again that her pop song writing skills are superior to the skills of her peers with an album so incredibly focused, personal and cohesive it feels even more like an exclusive look into her mind and heart than her previous efforts.
  71. Nov 10, 2017
    Lyrically sharp and raw, sonically strong. This is the album where she took more risk and it worked! Everything about this album is good. It's so different and so Taylor Swift at the same time.
  72. Nov 10, 2017
    This year seems to show that pop has proved that 'certain' artist such as lorde, demi, sam smith and taylor herself can drop acclaim projects especially when you see that all exception being lorde have had decent or negative recieved projects. However looking at the execution of such album like reputation shows that taylor has ecided to take a step and transcend the pop game from the wittyThis year seems to show that pop has proved that 'certain' artist such as lorde, demi, sam smith and taylor herself can drop acclaim projects especially when you see that all exception being lorde have had decent or negative recieved projects. However looking at the execution of such album like reputation shows that taylor has ecided to take a step and transcend the pop game from the witty girly to romantic fillers into a more dark twisted and at time sequenced, synched and trippie with songs such as look what you made me do to the future and ed track which is actually good seeing that future mumbles the **** out of his words and lyrics which leads me to wonder how google broke from translating his "words". AHHAHAHAH anyway though the song ready for it is very inspiring and a COD like kind of montage so there goes to show taylor has transcended to different paths of mix genres. Also gorgeous and new years day stick to her roots that she employed and satired during her red and 1989 era. Taylors back however one or two more guest wouldnt have hurt such as kendrick lamar and possibly zayn but a well done and executed project worthy of being called 'classic' in contrast to her other albums except possibly 1989 Expand
  73. Nov 10, 2017
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Uma obra de arte, pra mim foi muito melhor que a bomba da fracassada perry, o album acrescenta muito a discografia dela . parabens taylor swift por ter destruido a discografia da Fracassada Expand
  74. Nov 10, 2017
    An album worth 3 years of waiting. If this is the new Taylor then let me help bury the old one. Truly separates itself from all her past albums honest, unapologetic and she is definitely in love.
  75. Nov 10, 2017
    Um álbum iconico que se lembra com o 1989, ou seja logo a Taytay não morreu (apenas marketing), tem uma pegada dance, nessa era a Taylor está bem perigosa, em fim um hinário, salvou o pop de 2017, músicas como Getaway Car, End Game, King of My Heart, em fim, Parabéns Taylor Swift ícone da industria.
  76. Nov 10, 2017
    Taylor is back with a great masterpiece, "Call it what you want" its my favorite song, this album worth your time. Taylor has been working so hard to get this project to the people, THE ALBUM OF THE YEAR
  77. Nov 10, 2017
    This album is unlike Taylor. But it's so like her: sharp lyrics, great rythym, it's just amazing. From "I Did Something Bad" to "This is Why We Can't Have NIce Things", every song is amazing.
  78. Nov 10, 2017
    Her most sonicly cohesive album to date. Underneath the edm and bass synths are powerful and uniquely visual lyrics that no other modern artist can compete with.
  79. Nov 10, 2017
    Taylor Swift's 6th album is obviously the best pop album of the year. Reputation is of course Britney Spears' Blackout successor. Lyrical, it is genius.
  80. Nov 12, 2017
    Loved this album. Its production is absolutely amazing and goes along well with her vocals. Some track are big hits like ''End game", ''I did something bad'' and ''King of my heart'' and songs like ''Getaway car'', ''New year's day'' and ''Dancing with our hands tied" have beautiful storytelling and are lyrically brilliant. I love every single one of the songs.
    And I like how she didn't
    And I like how she didn't mention her reputation and drama in too many track.
    My favorites were "New year's day", "Getaway car" and "I did something bad"
  81. Nov 10, 2017
    Waited 3 years for since 1989, which could be deem to be one of the finest pop album ever created, Reputation definitely has not been a let down. People always called Taylor playing the victim, but the fact that none of the songs were talking her being a victim (To those who do, please re-look at the lyrics). It is very intelligent of Taylor to take the role which media has portrayed toWaited 3 years for since 1989, which could be deem to be one of the finest pop album ever created, Reputation definitely has not been a let down. People always called Taylor playing the victim, but the fact that none of the songs were talking her being a victim (To those who do, please re-look at the lyrics). It is very intelligent of Taylor to take the role which media has portrayed to create lyrics that make fun of her and the media. Definitely a good move of killing 2 birds with one stone as it definitely has capture the media and the general public attention. The concept of having half songs talking about her reputation portray by the media and another half talking her side of the story is a unique concept which shows that not everything portray by the media is always right, and often or not, it's always providing a misconception of the true artist that Ms. Taylor Swift has always remain since she started her career. Expand
  82. Nov 10, 2017
    I have been waiting three whole years for this masterpiece. I love to see Taylor giving no attention to the media. This is brilliant, MS. SWIFT only gets "smarter and harder" way to go.
  83. Nov 10, 2017
    I liked Swift's first albums because of the lyrics, they weren't necessarily my favorite genre but her lyrics are strong enough that it just pulls you in. Then 1989 brought it a little more in my direction, and now reputation is exactly what I wanted.
    With lyrics like "Bass beat rattling the chandelier, feeling like Gatsby for that whole year" to "Please don't ever become a stranger whose laugh I could recognize anywhere", it's hard to not to fall in love with this album.
  84. Nov 10, 2017
    ICONICO, fiquei arrepiada com a musica com ed sheeran e o future, mas não estou surpresa com relação as letras, a taylor é uma poeta nata!! Taylor nunca desaponta, acho que o álbum chega a 2 milhões em uma semana!
  85. Nov 10, 2017
    É uma obra de arte essa obra, definitivamente um dos mais coesos da Taylor, as 15 faixas contam uma história da reputação da Taylor, e ela faz isso com tanto brilhantismo, certamente melhor álbum do ano
  86. Nov 10, 2017
    MELHOR ÁLBUM DO ANO!!!!!!!!!!!!! HINÁRIO COESO E CRITICAMENTE ACLAMADO, VEM AOTY 2019, I DID SOMETHING BAD, DON'T BLAME ME, GETAWAY CAR E TIWWCHNT HINOS
  87. Nov 10, 2017
    This album is totally different from everything that has already been done by Taylor Swift along with career. "reputation", her sixth studio album is an album totally turned to the pop, is an album without any vibe of its predecessor "1989"; at various points in the album she shows a new side in music, the beats and his amazing voice will be giving life to music, the instrumental comes toThis album is totally different from everything that has already been done by Taylor Swift along with career. "reputation", her sixth studio album is an album totally turned to the pop, is an album without any vibe of its predecessor "1989"; at various points in the album she shows a new side in music, the beats and his amazing voice will be giving life to music, the instrumental comes to make it perfect. She made a pop perfect without any effort, brought quality from the beginning to the end of the album and showed that it is an artist that is likely to change instead if you stop and live the same sound. It is perfect! Expand
  88. Nov 10, 2017
    This album is outstanding, extraordinary, special, excellent, etc. Taylor talks about her reputation, how she is perceived and plays to that role in some songs but there is also content that reveal her true-self. This album has good lyrics, song performance, production is captivating, is and will forever be Iconic.
  89. Nov 10, 2017
    I called MASTERPICE and you guys says REPUTATION. This album is totally different of everything she has ever done, sometimes it reminds 1989, but at the same time is brand new.
  90. Nov 10, 2017
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The pop of 2017 is saved by Reputation. Songs like "end games", "call it what you want", "this is why we can not have nice things" and "dress" are the best. Expand
  91. Nov 10, 2017
    Taylor Swift é um gênio!!! Esse album superou todas as minhas expectativas, Taylor nunca decepciona mesmo. AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa eu amo uma uma mulheeeeeeeeeeeer!
  92. Nov 10, 2017
    I must say I wasn't expecting for such an amazing and well produced album. Taylor shows her power and talent in a full pop album, with a trap rock hard vibe, and suits her well, despite the low expectations that came after "LWYMMD". Not a swiftie, but this girl is pure talent.
  93. Nov 10, 2017
    O álbum pop feminino que não sabíamos que precisávamos. De ...Ready For It a New Year's Day somos embalados pelo o que ela passou nos últimos anos, mostrando sempre que a melhor vingança é ser feliz. É com certeza o Álbum do Ano
  94. Nov 10, 2017
    The best Album of the TIME!! Taylor Swift se Superou e compôs uma bíblia, e todos os feitos que ela vem fazendo está enlouquecendo aqueles que querem destruir a reputação dela, 10 de novembro, DIA DA COBRA!!
  95. Nov 10, 2017
    a tasty pop with light electronic beats, taylor always knows what he does with his songs. The album is more mature than 1989, and that's great. The only flaw was the leak.
  96. Nov 10, 2017
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. taylor Swift mais uma vez provando que sua alma de conpositora da geração continua mais viva de que nunca um album que certamente marcará um legado Expand
  97. Nov 10, 2017
    Swift really did an incredible job on Reputation. The tracks are well produced, we can feel elements that marked the POP 90/2000 years present in the album. This may have been one of the best albums of the year!
  98. Nov 10, 2017
    Taylor's songwriting skills continue to impress. Production is absolutely amazing. She keeps growing and evolving with each new album. Great work from MM and Antoff.
  99. Nov 10, 2017
    are new rhythms, the album is one of the best of the year the songs are very beautiful I congratulate you for your excellent work Taylor Swift i lo ve you so much
  100. Nov 10, 2017
    O Album vai ser um sucesso, a letra, a precursão, esta tudo incrível, fala do trajeto de sua historia, e ate onde ela chegou, e sem duvidas está sensacional.
    É uma obra de arte o album REPUTATION, estou sem palavras senhorita Taylor.

1. Q Magazine
    Nov 22, 2017
    Sometimes overly busy album. ... Swift soars when she is most herself. [Jan 2018, p.112]
  2. Nov 22, 2017
    Part rumination on engaging with the pop icon and part deep end even after eating the meal, Reputation keeps the ball in the air, argues for moving forward, even if it’s herky jerky.
  3. Nov 21, 2017
    Swift’s unencumbered analysis of the tectonic shifts within her personal and public life are equal parts razor sharp and self-indulgent. But as a pop album, Reputation is never revolutionary, the adrenalin rush heady but ultimately short-lived.