7.3

Review this album

1. May 12, 2013
    Olly Murs is one of the best singers out there these days. This album is really amazing, and Troublemaker has to be one of his best songs ever. It is my favorite song of 2013, and has been stuck in my head since January. That proves an amazing album. 9/10.
  2. Mar 11, 2014
    This album is pretty good and Olly, though he sounds a lot like Maroon 5, has a very nice voice. He actually sounds better on the quieter and slower tracks which I don't see too often.

Highlights: Troublemaker
    Dance with me tonight
    Right place right time
  3. Apr 8, 2013
    A track-list of radio friendly songs. It's his style, I get it, but as he does not challenge anything or attempt to bring a new flavour to British music, it will lack the substance that the audiences are striving for. And he wonders why he never wins anything...
  4. May 26, 2013
    I love this album, all the tracks are amazing, this artist has a lot of talent, and this albumis the proof, buy it, listen it!!, this album worth it so much!
  5. Apr 25, 2013
    Enjoyable, danceable, fun and happy pop music that is good to listen to. Troublemaker is the best song and Army of two is quite good, generally the album is good and he is talented

The reconceived album is stuffed with overproduced midtempo tracks that don't complement his naturally cheeky showmanship. [19/26 Apr 2013, p.112]
    There's less of the pop-ska pabulum and more Will Young-style balladeering, mixed in with up-tempo, perky numbers.
  3. Dec 3, 2012
    This time around Murs delves into even more of a funk sound, and tracks like "Troublemaker" and "Hey You Beautiful" bring to mind the sound of such similarly inclined contemporaries as Maroon 5 and the Wanted.