Riot! - Paramore
7.8

Review this album

1. Sep 5, 2010
    It's genius! So simple, so catchy! The album shows one more side of Paramore, from the energy and angst of "All we know is falling" to this catchy, pop "Riot!". But their is still that original angst and energy left in songs like "For an Optimist...", "Misery Business", "Let the flames begin" and "Born for this". And the live shows are amongst the best. Everybody sings along to every song, and their is so much energy on stage. This is one of the new super-groups of the modern creative 21st century amongst other new super-groups like "Muse" and "Coldplay". Paramore will continue rocking the century! And this album is a breakthrough in their coming life-career! Riot! is genius, simple and a perfect 10! Expand
  2. Mar 8, 2012
    I love the music of Paramore, is a great band, but the music CD is some strange, and in some songs I don't feel a great sound, but is not bad, is my opinion. Riot! is a fantastic CD.
  3. Oct 12, 2010
    Good clean sexy fun, very unique in that the singer is a female however isn't out to use her powers for evil. Paramore accomplishes a rare feet by producing truly positive music that edifies and inspires. Consistent fresh feel throughout the entirety of the album!
  4. Feb 3, 2011
    The best band in the world well to me, paramore wrote great tracks in this album to it was my favorite track so far and i hope you listen to it and realize its a great album and an awesome band
  5. Jun 6, 2011
    Riot mostly consists of generic pop rock tracks that are elevated by Hayley's powerhouse vocal chords and the track's uplifting lyrical content. One of its standout tracks is its lead single, "Misery Business", a jumpy, talk-sing pop track that sounds like a B-side from Avril Lavigne's The Best Damn Thing.
  6. Aug 27, 2011
    Riot! is the musical equivalent of fast food. Good while it lasts but instantly forgettable with the exception of That's What You Get. Despite this it's one of those cases where catchy is good a.l.a Misery Business and crushcrushcrush. Hayley Williams has a sensational voice and the talents of her fellow band mates help them stand out on their own with an album which is highly unoriginal.
  7. Nov 8, 2012
    *UPDATED REVIEW* Riot is a Riot to listen to! It's by far the best Paramore album; with it's badass songs, it's great fun to listen to.
  8. Apr 30, 2012
    This is a good album but this is paramores worst album by far there are only like 5 or 6 good songs on this whole album luckily for them its some of there most memorable songs they on here and thats what makes the album other then that brand new eyes and all we know is falling are better albums
  9. Apr 26, 2012
    My favorite Paramore album! Every single song on this cd is a good one. Hayley Williams has a very strong voice. Every song shows off her vocal range in a different way. That is very impressive. Paramore will be here to stay.
  10. Apr 6, 2013
    este album es todo lo que un adolescente rockero necesita para pasar una tarde entretenida con las mejores canciones que a sacado paramore hasta la fecha pero si tu eres como yo también pensaras que la canción que dirige este maravilloso album es la increíble misery business
  11. Oct 13, 2013
    Riot! can often be wishy-washy especially by today's standards and its influence from the then-trendy emo genre is on complete display. But in general, the star power lead singer Hayley Williams possesses and the devotion from the band (the Farro brothers have since separated and said very controversial statements that Williams and the idea of Paramore's are "manufactured") help carry a generally popping second studio effort. "Misery Business" is pop gold and the album's glossier moments such as "For a Pessimist I'm
    Pretty Optimistic" and "Crushcrushcrush" help guide listeners not charmed by the rest of the album's heavy power pop flow. It certainly started the band somewhere and they have since matured and have reached admirable heights.
  12. Apr 13, 2013
    It's got great songs, but this is what you can call a poser masterpiece, 'cause apart from the singles, only 4 songs are great in this album. but it's better than their debut though.
  13. Nov 8, 2013
    Paramore's second best album. I still think All We Know is their best work, but Their first two albums are really what Ill remember of them. The band fell apart after the Ferro brothers left. Sad to see they arnt a punk band anymore.
  14. Nov 23, 2013
    This album was one of the first I ever listened to, and while it's relatively 'safe' it's still excellent, and lyrically amazing. It's a very good album, and worth your attention, if you like pop-punk, this is one of the best albums out there.
  15. Jul 11, 2013
    This is such a great album! There is literally no bad song on this album! Hayley Williams has a great voice! Great vocals and great music! Best tracks in my opinion: Misery Business, Hallelujah, Crushcrushcrush, Born For This
  16. Apr 25, 2014

1. The sound quality is ultra-clean, it makes the listening experience relatively risk-free and also brings attention to the fact that there's not a lot of ground being broken here.
    [Hayley Williams'] Tennessee crew's second album isn't as charmingly precocious as the first. [Jul 2007, p.116]
  3. Riot sounds like a crunching, flashlight-white amalgamation of Avril Lavigne and Kelly Clarkson, save for token ballad "We Are Broken" that echoes the enchanting eighties sounds of Belinda Carlisle.