8.2

Review this album

1. Aug 3, 2011
    The first track is good but all of the rest of the album is just noise. Pity they couldn't repeat the first track over the rest of the album. Speaking about that good first track...its awful to watch on studio live versions as the vocal distortions dont work live.
  2. j30
    Aug 11, 2011
    I was a bit disappointed in this album. After hearing Little Dragon's contributions to Gorillaz (best song on the album, Empire Antz) and Maximum Balloon (If You Return) you'd expect something a bit more fresh. I really wanted to like this album and I'm still interested to hear where they go from here. All in all it's just meh.
  3. Jan 23, 2012
    Really solid album that starts off with a hell of a bang and doesn't let go until it's over. I would say it's their best and not even really all that close. Shuffle A Dream is one of the greatest songs that's come out of any genre in years. Please Turn is amazing as well, hell all of the tracks are.

1. Dec 7, 2011
    The group puts some twists on its sound, and Yukimi Nagano's lyrical thorns, typically concealed by her subtle approach -- are sharper than ever.
    If diversity is key, this album certainly has it in abundant strength and as more is revealed, the range of the band takes over.
  3. Nov 28, 2011
    Ritual Union is catchy and well-produced, but it certainly doesn't demand any more than a handful of listens.