• Record Label: Atlantic

Oct 17, 2007
    Stupid redneck rawk.
  2. EdM
    Oct 20, 2007
    Are you kidding me? I mean seriously, this guy sucks. And BTW, Rolling Stone, you've officially lost the little credibility you used to have.
  3. DioMalmsteenHolyFires
    Oct 24, 2007
    This whole album sounds like Kid Rock sucking big fat flopped donkey dick. I think he should be acclaimed the worlds most trailer trash gangsta ever. If it weren't for the millions idoits who buy his albums he'd definitely would be at a trailer park flipping burgers and fucking his sister.
  4. ToddW.
    Oct 25, 2007
    You know you might be a redneck if you listen to and actually think this is a good album.
  5. RichardH.
    Oct 28, 2007
    sounds like someone choking his chicken and drowning his cat at the same time, what crap
  6. Kashmir
    Dec 2, 2007
    Hopefully Kid will spend some of his money on therapy. He is in definite need. This album is all about his rage and not about music. I for one hope that the money I spent on his album allows him to get the help he needs to get beyond being dumped.
  7. NickC.
    Oct 31, 2007
    Wow. hey is the midget still in the band? Then i might give it a one. Oh and by the way, this album cements rolling stone's place as the worst music magazine of all time.

1. The music isn't as serious: splashy and silly though it may be, at least it gets the basic sound right, even if it's way too polished and precise.
  2. We may be more entertained at times by Rock's extramusical affairs, but the "Devil" should still be given his due as a clever and creative musical force.
  3. Even his derivative muddles exhibit such an irresistible zing that you find yourself laughing at and singing along to and not worrying that maybe his heroes did it first and did it better.