She Wolf - Shakira
7.4

Review this album

1. Jun 19, 2011
    Awesome album. It's impossible for me to pick a favourite for 'She Wolf'. The electronic sound is new, but I love it all the same. One of the best albums I've heard in a long time.
  2. May 23, 2011
    Shakira has always been adventurous with her music. She always tries to be as eclectic as possible: adding one more style here, one more influence there, until the final work comes out â
  3. Dec 9, 2011
    She shows off her great voice in this must have album for any Shakirs fans. I love the latino fusions. Some of the album does sound the same though. She wolf is ovbiously great but I think that men in this town is the stand-out track.
  4. Dec 28, 2010
    When i heared the album i don't know if cry or destroy the CD. This is not the Shakira i know. She Wolf doesn't have any song of the music genre that Shakira does (pop rock). Her worst album to the date, but songs are catchy.
  5. Feb 12, 2012
    This album is a joke. It seems an imitation of the style of singers like Lady Gaga, Madonna, electronic music diva Fey and Britney Spears. The worst album I've heard in my life.
  6. May 30, 2012
    To Be Honest..
    This Album Does Nothing For Me Only About 2 Good Song.. The Rest I Throw Away In The Trash..
    You Can Tell This Album Is Not A "Bestseller"
    Sorry Shakira!
  7. Aug 26, 2013
    This is Shakira's best album. It is kind of like all of her other albums summed up into one. The best tracks are "She Wolf", "Mon Amour", and "Men In This Town".
  8. Mar 23, 2014
    I personally think 'She Wolf' is an overall good album, despite of being short and completely different from all the others Shakira recorded so long. I like all the album's tracks, but it seems she dedicated much more time to some songs then to anothers, like 'Mon Amour' and 'Long Time', respectively. However, in the end 'She Wolf' is an average, sadly less rated than it deserved to be, album.

1. These are very much Shakira songs, not merely songs produced by The Neptunes.
  2. The music's Pharrell Williams-assisted dancefloor pop; the words entirely Shakira's. Preposterously brilliant.
  3. Unique--and not bad, either.