8.9

Review this album

1. Apr 4, 2015
    Although it may not be my number one favorite record by them, it's still one of the greatest pop-punk records ever released, and in my opinion, of all genres. Saying that there's not a bad moment on the album would be a bit of an exaggeration, because although no songs are awful, there are a few that aren't as stand-out as the rest ("I Won't Say the Lord's Prayer", "I've Given You All").Although it may not be my number one favorite record by them, it's still one of the greatest pop-punk records ever released, and in my opinion, of all genres. Saying that there's not a bad moment on the album would be a bit of an exaggeration, because although no songs are awful, there are a few that aren't as stand-out as the rest ("I Won't Say the Lord's Prayer", "I've Given You All"). Besides these though, the album is flawless. The reason I prefer their latest album "The Greatest Generation" to this, is simply because the lyrics are a bit more well-thought-out and the music and melodies fit the mood a bit more. But regardless, this is an album I could play over and over again and never become bored. Can't wait to see what they do next.

Best Songs: "Came Out Swinging", "Don't Let Me Cave In", "Coffee Eyes", "Hoodie Weather", "Woke Up Older"
  2. Nov 22, 2014
    Pop punk at its finest. The wonder years always bring a great album every time and they are brilliant live. This album is one of there best because it's a more upbeat pop punk and they never deliver bad albums.
  3. Oct 18, 2013
    I love these guys. SIGYMAANIN is a good peice of work, and although its not my favorite album by them it takes a close second. Every time they release an album they never stop impressing me. Looking forward to their later work.

1. Jun 16, 2011
    An impressive third effort indeed, designed to compel you to throw your fist skyward and indulge in a good old sing-song.
  2. Jun 14, 2011
    If you've been looking for someone to merge the huge sound of melodic hardcore with a strong dose of narrative depth, search no further.
  3. With their third full-length, The Wonder Years have made a record that's as timeless as they come.