• Band Name: Korn
  • Release Date: Nov 21, 2003
8.2

Review this album

1. Feb 20, 2012
    An unfairly criticised effort from the nu-metal piece: TALITM reaffirms the faded fact that the genre can still sound as heavy as anything and keep enough groove to maintain its fans. 'Counting on Me', 'Break Some Off' and 'Right Now' are fantastic brutal tracks that prevent angry youthfulness from leaving the band.
  2. Jul 7, 2011
    Back to basics... that was what the approach was supposed to be for the album "back to our heavy, aggressive roots" It does not quite reach the aim. But that doesnt mean TALITM is a bad album.
    Instrumentally and lyrically speaking, it does throwback to perhaps Follow The Leader, and in ways, Life is Peachy, but essentially, its a halfway album. It has all the Korn aspects we know and love. The bagpipes come out again. Jonathan does scatting. And there are pounding aggressive low end bass lines.
    All too recycled in this effort. But all in all, its a solid album.
  3. Aug 3, 2011
    i like this album .its dark ,sad, its a bit trashy and i like it. but i think that i like it because my favorite band is nirvana ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
  4. Aug 13, 2014
    I love it and shows how KoRn is heavy , it maybe the heaviest album they have or maybe its untitled but I love this album the songs are heavy and fits right in with Jonathan's vocals and you are able to hear more of Fieldy's bass it has more power.
  5. Oct 21, 2014
    This is the best Korn album ever!!! Korn is back with a super heavy album that is by far BETTER than follow the leader, This is the best album they have ever came out with....nuf said...
  6. Nov 8, 2014
    Underated Album, KoRn Rules, "Right Now" Is The Best Of The Band, Maybe The Most Brutal Album Ever Made By KoRn m/ Hell Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. ‘Take A Look In The Mirror’ doesn’t just sound like a bad album, it sounds like a broken record.
  2. All fine in principle, except we've heard it all a million times before.
    Korn are ultra-confident, forgoing the blandishments of heavy-rock virtuoso conceptualist Michael Beinhorn, who produced their last album. [Mar 2004, p.121]