5.6

Review this album

1. Jul 11, 2013
    This album is good, but there's a few bad song, especially in the Yearbook Edition. Some people is writing negative reviews just because they hate them, but it doesn't matter, they're making money and you're writing a negative review without making money.
  2. Dec 18, 2013
    It's still OK. It's better than Up All Night. Although now I'm not a Directioner, I recommend this album. (Just album, not the One Direction.) The lyrics are better than their first album.
  3. Nov 13, 2012
    I'm really disappointed with the album actually. I'm not a fan of One Direction, and I believe that are really talented and great singers. But the production of this album comes out not amazingly great. It has good tunes including "Live While We're Young", "Kiss Me" and "C'mon C'mon", but it just sounds repetitive to their previous record. As they stated earlier this year they were goingI'm really disappointed with the album actually. I'm not a fan of One Direction, and I believe that are really talented and great singers. But the production of this album comes out not amazingly great. It has good tunes including "Live While We're Young", "Kiss Me" and "C'mon C'mon", but it just sounds repetitive to their previous record. As they stated earlier this year they were going to be more "edgier, grungier" and have "more guitars", and I thought it would be a great change. But it didn't manage to do that.
    I do like some songs, but it has the same element and aspect as their previous. Sorry guys, try another album with a more different image. Not completely different, just not the same image you have now.
  4. Nov 17, 2012
    This album is an album of two halves - the mediocre first half and the horrendously dull second half. Did they really think it would be a good idea to put most of the uptempo songs in the first half? It comes across as a bit full on. Towards the end of the album I had to resist myself from pressing stop. Every single song sounds samey and average... We've heard it all before. Take Me HomeThis album is an album of two halves - the mediocre first half and the horrendously dull second half. Did they really think it would be a good idea to put most of the uptempo songs in the first half? It comes across as a bit full on. Towards the end of the album I had to resist myself from pressing stop. Every single song sounds samey and average... We've heard it all before. Take Me Home features displays very little - if any - artistic growth, and fails to live up to its predecessor. Expand

1. Apr 22, 2014
    The cheesiness, loads of filler, and overly glossy production are still present and hinder much of what the album had the potential to accomplish.
  2. Nov 27, 2012
    While the album is uniformly sleek and upbeat, a few tunes hew too closely to the generic template; but as boy bands go, fans--and their wary parents--could do much worse.
  3. Nov 15, 2012
    Fittingly for an album whose most-uttered word is "whoa," they seem perpetually awed by their good fortune and the beauty of whoever happens to be standing nearby.