Take Me Home - One Direction
4.3

Review this album

1. Nov 17, 2012
    Even better then their first album. This band just does not disappoint. Stand out tracks for me are "Kiss You", "I Would", "Summer Love", and "Little Things" but i love ever track on the album. I cant wait to see what they do next.
  2. Nov 13, 2012
    This album has really good songs, for example "Live While We're Young" and "They Don't Know About Us", but other songs like "Change My Mind" or "Last First Kiss" are really bad. Great album, better than Up All Night.
  3. Nov 18, 2012
    One Direction second album is a good album, very catchy and with a good writing. I love listen to them on my car, I feel like Vin Diesel in Fast and Furious when its happened. One of the albums of the year! ;)
  4. Nov 22, 2012
    I think this album is better than Up All Night, no many changes in music, like the boys said, the lyric has changed a little bit but so funny and enjoyable I really found this album worth buying. In general is a great album and dont hesitate to recommend it.
  5. Nov 26, 2012
    Take Me Home was extraordinary! it had the best songs and moods. I would highly recommend it! i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it!!!!
  6. Dec 6, 2012
    Track-by-track review for Take Me Home

1. Live While We
  7. Mar 8, 2013
    This album is amazing! Usually when it comes to music I don't love an entire album. But I have to say I absolutely adore every single song on this album. So much so that I had to actually illegally download the bonus tracks that weren't available in my country!! I can honestly listen to every track on repeat for hours. Each song brings something different to the table, and the album is complete with catchy dance tunes, slower ballads, some softer singer-songwriter vibe songs, and even some edgier rocky ones. One plus of this album over Up All Night is that there is definitely a more even split of solos on the tracks. You get to hear a lot more of each member, and each member's voice also perfectly suits the section they sing. They're voices are also much stronger on this album. Another plus is that the boys actually have a lot of writing credits themselves on this album. They were a lot more involved with the process and their input shows a noticeable difference. Ed Sheeran also wrote two songs for this album, rather than just one like on Up All Night. Some stand-out tracks for me are: They Don't Know About Us, Little Things, Kiss You, I Would, Over Again, and Irresistible. I genuinely love this entire album and would recommend it to anyone. Even people I know that don't like One Direction have grudgingly admitted to me that they actually like certain songs on the album, and I've caught them singing along in their rooms. Give it a chance! Collapse
  8. Jul 11, 2013
    This album is good, but there's a few bad song, especially in the Yearbook Edition. Some people is writing negative reviews just because they hate them, but it doesn't matter, they're making money and you're writing a negative review without making money.
  9. Oct 18, 2013
    Fun, Exciting, & Catchy! This album is thousand times better then their first album. The group has grown up from their first album and I'm sure their next album Midnight Memories will break records!
  10. Nov 15, 2012
    In some ways, Take Me Home is better than Up All Night. In other ways, it's simply more of the same, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Overall, it's a satisfying album, that consists mostly of upbeat techno pop songs and slow, emotional romantic ballads.
    *Best Song on the Album: Little Things
    *Standouts: Kiss You, Live While We're Young, Rock Me, Heart Attack, Summer Love
  11. Mar 24, 2013
    A Massive Improvement! Vocally This Album Is Flawless!

1. Apr 22, 2014
    The cheesiness, loads of filler, and overly glossy production are still present and hinder much of what the album had the potential to accomplish.
  2. Nov 27, 2012
    While the album is uniformly sleek and upbeat, a few tunes hew too closely to the generic template; but as boy bands go, fans--and their wary parents--could do much worse.
  3. Nov 15, 2012
    Fittingly for an album whose most-uttered word is "whoa," they seem perpetually awed by their good fortune and the beauty of whoever happens to be standing nearby.