6.2

Review this album

1. Mar 24, 2013
    Once More Rihanna Proves She's Still Got It!
    Every Track Is Just WOW!
  2. Feb 4, 2012
    I Bought Talk That Talk (Deluxe Edition) Here Are All The Songs & Score Out Of 10
    You da One 10/10
    Where Have You Been 10/10
    We Found Love 10/10 (Best Song On The Album)
    Talk That Talk 9/10
    Red Lipstick 6/10
    Do Ya Thing 10/10
    Fool In Love 9/10
  3. Dec 23, 2012
    I Loved Every Single Song Of This Album (Excluding Birthday Cake)
    She Is Improving So Much Vocally! Deserves A Grammy 100%!
  4. May 30, 2012
    Rewind Rihanna Loud which launched a year ago. This sixth album starts fairly unoriginal and the first three titles - even the appearance of a single with Calvin Harris - bring the listener ever so slightly turned in reflections on the very slow evolution of dance music / club, despite its large production facilities, tired by its lack of innovation. Then Jay-Z arrives and takes the sauce.Rewind Rihanna Loud which launched a year ago. This sixth album starts fairly unoriginal and the first three titles - even the appearance of a single with Calvin Harris - bring the listener ever so slightly turned in reflections on the very slow evolution of dance music / club, despite its large production facilities, tired by its lack of innovation. Then Jay-Z arrives and takes the sauce. Unlike his colleagues (BEP, Beyonce, Gaga, Katy Perry), Rihanna has the merit of having crafted a cohesive album (it's raw and it's about ass) who listen from beginning to end. Special mention for Drunk on Love, hinged on a sampling of The XX Intro. Strange hybrid that works against all odds. Expand
  5. Nov 21, 2011
    I love this album. Next to Adele with my fav. Pop albums of the year. The standout tracks are "You Da One", "Cockiness (Love It)", "Birthday Cake", "We All Want Love" and "Watch n Learn"
  6. Nov 21, 2011
    talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talktalk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk talk that talk Expand
  7. Nov 21, 2011
    Rihanna's sixth album in six years. Impressive! And she still has that something. With this album, she will surely confirm her spot in the top of the music industry. As for the album, it has a similar "Loud" concept, with a few club bangers, heartbreaking ballads and R&B songs.
    The strongest songs are, in my opinion Where Have You Been, a song that is definitely going to be a bigger success than We Found Love and maybe, but just maybe, Umbrella. Another very good song is Drunk On Love, a great mid-tempo song that shows the power of her vocal. As for the singles, I think that she could've chosen another song to be second single, but the choice was obvious, trying to repeat the success of What's my Name. Of course, there are some shockers, that are no shockers when we hear them on Rihanna album. Song **** is, I must say, one of the weakest from the album. Another very playful and dirty "song" is Birthday Cake, which would've been great for a urban single if it wasn't long for less than 80 seconds. Overall, it's a good album that will keep your attention until she releases a new one, and that could be very, very soon.
  8. Jan 18, 2012
    Another fabulous job from Rihanna, it's her third album in three years in a row. It contains many lovely songs such as "Talk That Talk", "Where Have You Been" and "Roc Me Out", with powerful beat and great music in general. Is this an evolution of a "superstar" Rihanna to a "legend" Rihanna? Maybe. But for sure it's an excellent success of her previous album "Loud".
  9. Nov 21, 2011
    Talk That Talk just shows how Rihanna has matured over her music career . She seems to have more control to her voice and that something special that keeps her fans coming back for more . This is WAY more better than LOUD as it is more consistent and not all over the place . It kind of picks up from Rated R but is raunchier and louder . There are loads of hits on this album such as WhereTalk That Talk just shows how Rihanna has matured over her music career . She seems to have more control to her voice and that something special that keeps her fans coming back for more . This is WAY more better than LOUD as it is more consistent and not all over the place . It kind of picks up from Rated R but is raunchier and louder . There are loads of hits on this album such as Where Have You Been , Talk That Talk and Roc Me Out . The ballads are beautiful , especially 'Farewell' which has this smokiness quality about it which you just cant explain! There is really not much to hate about this album and it is really a big improvement from LOUD. I really recommend this album and the deluxe version too which has probably one of her best songs done 'Fool In Love'. Expand
  10. Nov 21, 2011
    I love this album, sounds like its was really what she wanted to make and not what asomeone was tellin her to do, I love the album, Rih, love every Track.
  11. DMB
    Dec 14, 2011
    Easily the best album of 2011! If you were to cross Rated R with Loud you would get Talk That Talk. You definitely need to get the deluxe album, the three bonus tracks are too good to miss out on!
    Favourite songs: We All Want Love, Fool In Love, We Found Love, Birthday Cake (I cannot wait for the full version of this song)
    Its better than Born this Way, greater than 4, and its a must

Its better than Born this Way, greater than 4, and its a must have! I think I still prefer Loud over TTT but its growing on me more and more with each listen.

1. Rated R
    2. Loud
    3. Talk That Talk 4. GGGB
  12. Dec 21, 2011
    Rihanna is surely going to get everyone "Talk[ing] That Talk" with her sixth album. It is full of mid and up-tempo songs, with three ballads still present. The album opens gently with the track "You Da One". A beautiful confession to Rihanna's "Da One".A mid-tempo song, it is still easy to dance to. The stuff heats up after the sophomore track. "Where Have You Been" is a daring rhetoricalRihanna is surely going to get everyone "Talk[ing] That Talk" with her sixth album. It is full of mid and up-tempo songs, with three ballads still present. The album opens gently with the track "You Da One". A beautiful confession to Rihanna's "Da One".A mid-tempo song, it is still easy to dance to. The stuff heats up after the sophomore track. "Where Have You Been" is a daring rhetorical question. "Where" is a Calvin Harris-collaborative "let-lose" rave song that really takes you to a universe of partying. The lead single "We Found Love" is another Harris-made club-oriented track and, lyrically, a happier song then the previous one. Unlike to the opening track, "Love" describes the joy love brought to the singer and her love interest and it is an ode to those who found love when unexpected it. Things get a little darker when Jay-Z shows up for the title track. They are at the second collaboration with the Barbadian as the main artist, after the record-breaking "Umbrella". Jay-Z'r rap, even bringing a gangsta flavor to the album, is one of the worst parts of the 37:29 listening party. Rihanna shows us her dark side, reminiscent of "Rated R" era, two years ago. The "Give it to me baby" part is probably the most listenable sequence of the song. "Cockiness (Love It)" may seem an empowering song. Well, it is not. Another gangsta number, in which Rihanna ,sassy, makes the listener to "Suck her cockiness and lick her persuasion." which is a quit interesting wordplay. The "Birthday Cake" interlude is one of the album's highlights, very short thought. It opens mediocre but ends up with a "It's not even my birthday" satisfying line. The singer is totally teasing us with this track. "We All Want Love" and "Drunk on Love" are dance-able romantic tracks, getting Rihanna confessing her "hopeless romantic" side. We see a more vulnerable Rihanna, first time since the 2000s. "Roc me Out" is an urban track reminiscent of "Rude Boy". We can also notice a dark-rock shade over this track. The next track, "Watch'n'Learn" is as sexier and edgier as most of the others. With more Caribbean accents it travels us back to last November, when "Loud" was released containing "Raining Men", "What's My Name" or "Man Down". The closing number is definitely the best song on "Talk That Talk". "Farewell" is maybe the prequel to "California King Bed". Rihanna says goodbye to her lover, hoping he will make a better life somewhere else. A down-tempo rocky power ballad, it is a great ending for Rihanna's latest album. All in all, this album is worth it listening to, track-by-track containing catchy tunes and partying themes, it is clearly Rihanna's brightest to date. Expand
  13. Nov 21, 2011
    The critics are a little harsh on this one - I didn't expect them to be able to handle such strong sexual themes on a mainstream album.

The production in Talk That Talk is definitely second to none, in fact, the list of credited producers for 'Talk That Talk' possibly combine to create some star studded album credits like never seen before - from Rihanna's trademark Stargate & Ester Dean, to the sugary production of Dr. Luke, to the RnB staples of The Dream, to the indie productions of Alex Da Kid. As well as this, 'Talk That Talk' - in contrast to last year's Loud - is remarkably coherent. In terms of sound, Rihanna has returned to themes most prevalent on 'Good Girl Gone Bad'. It is definitely most like that album; and the resemblance is mainly due to the overload of sassy RnB Pop. Elements of Loud/Rated R do appear here though, albeit with a progressed sound (shown respectively in the Calvin Harris tracks of 'We Found Love' and 'Where Have You Been' for Loud, and on songs like 'Drunk On Love' and 'Red Lipstick' resembling the darker, understated Rated R - with production from Chase and Status, as well as genius samples from The XX). On the album's title track, the integration of Jay-Z's characteristic verse with Rihanna's infectious hooks remind us why 'Umbrella' was such a hit. Exploration into true urban sounds heard in **** (Love It)' are surprisingly successful and would surely be brilliantly received by Urban radio. And even at a length of only 1:18, 'Birthday Cake' is the sort of audacious interlude that only Rihanna could pull off.

This album may not push the boundaries of Rihanna's artistry, but it marks a brilliant return to the trademark sounds which suit her best. For sure we will be hearing releases from this LP on the radio throughout 2012.
  14. Nov 21, 2011
    Amazing album. There's a lot of tracks with potential to be big hits, such as Talk That Talk and Where Have You Been. Still think Rated R is her best album, but this one is great.
  15. Nov 23, 2011
    There is no doubt that Talk That Talk is her best album and the best album of the year. It's a dirty album but it also has beautiful lyrics. I love every track
  16. Dec 3, 2011
    The album is flawless. Perfect pop in a climate when singles artists can't deliver a solid album. While Keri Hilson, Ciara, and Beyonce struggle, Rihanna delivers great singles and amazing album tracks for her fans. The album is easily her best
  17. Dec 16, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. diva sambista! samba! rainha do universoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! pisa na trava nariguda feat. pintuda Expand
  18. Nov 21, 2011
    I Loooove this album Cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake
  19. Nov 23, 2011
    At first i thought this album was a bit over produced, and too generic. If and when you do listen to it, listen carefully. The beats are all crazy, and even though most of the songs are about sexuality, there are some songs that offer empowerment. The more I listened to it, the more I feel in love with Talk That Talk. Very fancy and old school. High recommend you listen to it again if youAt first i thought this album was a bit over produced, and too generic. If and when you do listen to it, listen carefully. The beats are all crazy, and even though most of the songs are about sexuality, there are some songs that offer empowerment. The more I listened to it, the more I feel in love with Talk That Talk. Very fancy and old school. High recommend you listen to it again if you disliked it! Expand
  20. Dec 3, 2011
    This album is one of Rihanna's best. It has so many genres it explodes in your face. TALK THAT TALK BABY. It's a great cd from start to finish. Lots of uptempos and slow songs. Great great great!
  21. Dec 3, 2011
    The Album Is A Stone Winner. A Flawless Smash. Start To Finish All the Songs Are Cohesive and Brilliant. Unlike Her Contemporaries, Rihanna Is In The Legendary Lane! Can't Wait For The Next Album!
  22. Dec 3, 2011
    MY GRRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RHI YOU KILT IS WITH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep em comin babygirl! I love this song about CAKE CAKE CAKE! OH Lord grrrl! We'll see you next November LOLLLLL!
  23. Dec 3, 2011
    I heard Rihanna's stans talk about this album being hot hot! So I checked it out ya know. IT'S HOT HOT. That cake cake song is hot. Fire. Thee's some pop songs. There's some ghetto as hell songs too which i love. It's a great album. BEst of the year!
  24. Dec 3, 2011
    A great fun album. A Continuation of LOUD with a little bit of that Rated R edge thrown in there. It's weird to think that some strangerbetch from 2005 has been killing it every year! The album is sooooo good! Best songs are 'We Found Love,' 'Where Have You Been?,' and "We All Want Love." Beautiful!
  25. Dec 3, 2011
    Talk That Talk is great! Rihanna brings it hard on this ghetto album. It's all over the place in the most fabulous way. She serves you up everything and all her contemporaries are put to shame. She LET'S THEM HAVE IT!
  26. Dec 3, 2011
    The record is bloody fantastic! WE FOUND LOVE is flawless and the rest of the album is just as good. No one can do what she does. It's bloody brilliant i tell you.
  27. Dec 3, 2011
    FLAWLESS. The Queen kills it yet again! Flawless! "We Found Love," "Where Have You Been" "Birthday Cake" "Cockiness" all flawless. This is easily her best album by far!
  28. Dec 3, 2011
    After hearing Teenage Dream and Born This Way, I was expecting this album to pail in comparison, but it's just as good. Congrats to Rihanna for getting Album of the Year nods for her last album, Loud. This album is better than Loud. It's much edgier and harder. I love this album and you will too.
  29. Dec 3, 2011
    I Want that CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE.

This is Rihanna's best album. Give it to me like I want it! Talk that Talk baby!
  30. Feb 1, 2012
    While I love Rihanna I was overall less then impressed with this most recent album. I enjoyed a couple songs like "Birthday Cake" and "Cockiness (Love It)", I felt that the majority of the songs were simply replicas of one another with different beats thrown into the background. All of the song lyrics are about the exact same thing....sex and dancing. While I understand that sex sells, AWhile I love Rihanna I was overall less then impressed with this most recent album. I enjoyed a couple songs like "Birthday Cake" and "Cockiness (Love It)", I felt that the majority of the songs were simply replicas of one another with different beats thrown into the background. All of the song lyrics are about the exact same thing....sex and dancing. While I understand that sex sells, A bit more variety would be appreciated on the next album. Expand
  31. Nov 21, 2011
    i love Rihanna seriously but her new album seems unfinished and unoriginal!! a very bad production with poor lyrics, a few tracks are good like Drunk On Love, You Da One and maybe Farewell (it's too basic)! unnecessary album!!! this is so disappointing! but i still love her!
  32. Nov 21, 2011
    I Listened to this album with no expectations whatsoever and i was actually surprised. The album might be dirty and all but it also has a soft side , the ballads were beautiful songs , especially 'We All Want Love' & 'Farewell'. It was also nice to see that she did not have a lot of collaborations this time and decided to sing on her own but for the collabs she definitely picked the bestI Listened to this album with no expectations whatsoever and i was actually surprised. The album might be dirty and all but it also has a soft side , the ballads were beautiful songs , especially 'We All Want Love' & 'Farewell'. It was also nice to see that she did not have a lot of collaborations this time and decided to sing on her own but for the collabs she definitely picked the best going with Jay-z , his verse on 'Talk That Talk' is sick!
    Probably best pop album of the year.
  33. Nov 21, 2011
    The songs on this album mix incredible lyrics with hit instrumentals, it's the perfect combination. Even better that Adele's 21, that keep in only one theme the all album. In Talk That Talk Rihanna explores a thousand of themes, a lot of feelings that the listeners can to identify with. My opinion is that no one did so perfect combination in only one album like she did. What is mostThe songs on this album mix incredible lyrics with hit instrumentals, it's the perfect combination. Even better that Adele's 21, that keep in only one theme the all album. In Talk That Talk Rihanna explores a thousand of themes, a lot of feelings that the listeners can to identify with. My opinion is that no one did so perfect combination in only one album like she did. What is most unbelieveble i that this album was made in less than a year HOW COULD SHE? Simply beautiful, provocative, sexy and lovely album. Expand
  34. Nov 22, 2011
    For a 6th album Talk That Talk is a solid record . It does not deserve to be getting these crappy reviews . What was it did you guys like from LOUD exactly ? The songs like 'Fade away' 'Complicated' which sounded exactly the same , or the worst collab she has ever done 'Raining Men'?

In Talk That Talk Rihanna mixes GGGB & RR to provide us with decent hits & an album with Variety from the uptempo 'Where Have You Been' to her soft side in 'Farewell' to her home town roots in 'Watch N' Learn' . Saying this is her worst album yet is just stupid.
  35. Nov 22, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Im so proud of Rihanna :))! Loved this album and all of the songs on it . Her ballads are also heartbreaking especially 'Farewell' 'We All Want Love' and 'Fool In Love' . I noticed that she has a desire to be loved she repeats it through the album if you listen like in 'Roc Me Out' she says "ill let you on in a dirty secret : I just want to be loved". She certainly Walked That Walk Expand
  36. Nov 22, 2011
    I just bought this album this morning and i have it on repeat!! Its such an enjoyable album from start to end . I wasn't much of a fan of Rihanna but im starting to like her. Talk That Talk!!!!!!
  37. Nov 22, 2011
    Rihanna's 6th album! And it's her BEST yet! This album is a mixture of all of Rihanna's sounds, and the outcome is a masterpiece. This album is fun, sassy, strong yet vulnerable. Every song has a possible chance of topping the charts! Amazing
  38. Nov 22, 2011
    6 albums in 6 years, that is quite the achievement. First off lets be honest, TTT isn't breaking new grounds or claiming that it's the album of the decade. It's simply what Rihanna would have desired LOUD to be. By that i mean it has the extreme commercial appeal that LOUD has yet the touch Rihanna wanted to put into her work. Not only did she have writing credits, but she also co-produced6 albums in 6 years, that is quite the achievement. First off lets be honest, TTT isn't breaking new grounds or claiming that it's the album of the decade. It's simply what Rihanna would have desired LOUD to be. By that i mean it has the extreme commercial appeal that LOUD has yet the touch Rihanna wanted to put into her work. Not only did she have writing credits, but she also co-produced songs like Do Ya Thang and the album it self. To that extent surely one cannot say she was just being a label's puppet. For me this is better version of LOUD, which i loved btw. But not at the level of Rated R. Let's be real, i don't think anything she puts out will match the amazing Rated R. By no means am i bringing down her current work, but Rated R was just out of this world amazing. Even yesterday i played Russian Roulette and realized what a beauty that is. Enough about Loud and Rated R! TTT has potentials. Where have you been is a clear fan favorite alongside the title track. I love the ballads such as fool in love which is clearly one of her finest! I bow down to the vocals! The reason i gave it less than the perfect score was simply because one can immediately feel that it was rushed. I mean the ending of songs like You Da One or Do Ya Thang could have been far more superior than they are at their current state if only there was a bit more time. Hats off for pulling of the project in time, but i wished it was a bit more polished. And i can clearly see the hate surrounding the album this time around considering that she is at the verge of being over-exposed if not already. So to that extent hatred can only get stronger as time passes. Hopefully Rihanna can still be at the top of her game. But i sincerely wish she take a much needed break after this album to truly understand her vast potential. :D Expand
  39. Nov 23, 2011
    Another solid album from Rihanna, full of great tracks! Where Have You Been and Talk That Talk (feat Jay-Z) must be future singles! The deluxe songs also really add to the album.
  40. Nov 23, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Expand
  41. Nov 23, 2011
    This album is absolutely amazing! Rihanna brought her A-game to the studio with this one. Talk That Talk is much better than the album's predecessor, Loud. There are so many single prospects within this album and a great bulk of those are destined to be hits. Her vocals are beyond great on songs like Farewell and Drunk On Love. The Deluxe edition contains three songs that perfectly tieThis album is absolutely amazing! Rihanna brought her A-game to the studio with this one. Talk That Talk is much better than the album's predecessor, Loud. There are so many single prospects within this album and a great bulk of those are destined to be hits. Her vocals are beyond great on songs like Farewell and Drunk On Love. The Deluxe edition contains three songs that perfectly tie together the theme and sound of Talk That Talk. This is definitely Rihanna's best album thus far. Expand
  42. Nov 23, 2011
    Amazing album! Rih shows us all how to Talk That Talk with this album. My faves are Where Have You Been, Roc Me Out, Red Lipstick, Fool In Love, and Drunk On Love. No fillers in this album!
  43. Nov 23, 2011
    I have to say every single of rihanna's CD has been a master piece and actually talk that talk is an awesome continuation to that maestry work and i will just use random letters now cause i need 150 characters and this album is just amazing sooo odnasofbiafoka.
  44. Nov 23, 2011
    Talk That talk, será que realmente pode ser considerado uma obra-prima de Rihanna? Com certeza We Found Love é uma música de sentir emoções e Where have you Been de viajaaaaar, mais ainda falta alguma coisa nesse albúm. Talvez a expectativa criada em cima dele foi maior que o esperado. SIM! Talk That TalkTalk That talk, será que realmente pode ser considerado uma obra-prima de Rihanna? Com certeza We Found Love é uma música de sentir emoções e Where have you Been de viajaaaaar, mais ainda falta alguma coisa nesse albúm. Talvez a expectativa criada em cima dele foi maior que o esperado. SIM! Talk That Talk é ótimo mais a Rihanna com seu grande porte no Mundo POP poderia fazer bem mais que isso! Albúm de Hits! Mais nao para ficar na Historia. Expand
  45. Nov 25, 2011
    Very unique style of music compared to other artists. She's the only one who mixed pop with Caribbean rhythm and sophisticated reggae taste. Talk that Talk is very different from her other albums in terms of its content. Songs has no catchy lyrics that you want to repeat again and again. There's nothing extraordinary in this album however it's good to listen to if you dig into it.
  46. Nov 26, 2011
    Rihanna did a really great job on this album. I think that it is one of her best. She has a bit of every genre of music that she has covered so far from pop, r&b, dancehall, dubstep, etc. I also want to note that while this album does have a lot of sexual songs, that is not all there is on the album. She talks about love a lot on this album. I would say it's basically half and half loveRihanna did a really great job on this album. I think that it is one of her best. She has a bit of every genre of music that she has covered so far from pop, r&b, dancehall, dubstep, etc. I also want to note that while this album does have a lot of sexual songs, that is not all there is on the album. She talks about love a lot on this album. I would say it's basically half and half love and sex. The standout tracks on this album in my opinion would be We Found Love, Where Have You Been, We All Want Love, Drunk On Love, and the album title track Talk That Talk. I think you should purchase this album if you want something fun to listen too. Collapse
  47. Dec 6, 2011
    Rihanna is amazing and so talented and this is by far one of her best albums along with LOUD. Keep up the amazing work Rihanna! The songs I like the most are Where Have You Been, We Found Love, You da One, Drunk on Love, We all want Love, Do ya thang, and watch n learn how. This album is unique and different from the others and I love it!
  48. Dec 18, 2011
    I love this album! One of the Rihanna's best! Talk that talk is much better than LOUD! Roc Me Out, Birthday Cake, Drunk On Love, We All Want Love, ****
  49. FMR
    Jan 28, 2012
    Rihanna used to tour with Pop Singing Sensation Jeannie Ortega from Brooklyn which by the way, comes out with her album "Perfect Love" this Tuesday, January 31st, 2012. Highly recommed this album. Get it now online I Tunes, Amazon!!!!!
  50. Nov 19, 2012
    The Bestest Album of 2012 , in my opinion. Its difersificate, and remenber the eras LOUD and RATED R. In the first time , i doesn't like **** (Track 5) And Watch N Learn (Track 10) , but now i just hate Watch N Learn. Drunk On Love, Farewell and We All Want Love SHOULD be singles. Love this album , and my note to this is 9.

1. Musically, this is pop without shame‑-her hookiest and most dance-targeted album.
  2. Nov 30, 2011
    It's sure to sell on brand recognition alone, but I doubt a series of mannered and soulless hooks are going to find much life outside of the European remix circuit.
  3. Nov 29, 2011
    It's easy to criticise Talk That Talk but it's actually a fun and enjoyable record.