9.1

Review this album

1. deanb
    Jul 26, 2007
    This album is unbelievably good, i first flung it off as some silly shenanigans but not only is it funny its incredibly furious and rocking, theres a real sense of musicianship when listening to this album 5 stars for me.
  2. SergeiS.
    Feb 20, 2002
    Best!
  3. BrianK.
    Oct 31, 2001
    This CD freaking rocks...I always thought Jack Black gave a great performance at the end of "High Fidelity" he gives even a better one on this CD, The lyrics are so out there its funny but its also childish what makes it so good is that these guys sound better than any other band out now, they play better, they mix better, they sound better these guys are real fucking good my only gripe This CD freaking rocks...I always thought Jack Black gave a great performance at the end of "High Fidelity" he gives even a better one on this CD, The lyrics are so out there its funny but its also childish what makes it so good is that these guys sound better than any other band out now, they play better, they mix better, they sound better these guys are real fucking good my only gripe is some songs though sounding great are way too short. Other than that I can never get tired of this mess of weirdness nad good tunes "Tribute" is a winner! Expand
  4. GregS.
    Dec 8, 2001
    The great thing about this band: They are funny, and they make GOOD music. The music is better than most new stuff today. A combination of rockin' tunes and comedy. Now there's something I'd like to see more of today.
  5. BrandonS.
    Oct 5, 2003
    Not as good as the book.
  6. DanC
    Feb 1, 2004
    Truly a great comedy album!
  7. matthewb
    Feb 13, 2004
    Jack and Kyle are geniuses
  10. travisb
    Feb 16, 2004
    Holy shit this album rocks. JB and KG rock my fuckin rocket sauce!!!
  11. Andy
    Feb 25, 2004
    For some people, there's just no explaining some things; they'll never get them no matter what. For just about everyone else, this album is a breath of fresh air - and it's really hard not to like the D and their album. Let's just hope they come out with another one sometime - preferably soon.
  12. Wnderboy
    Nov 13, 2004
    Bloody brilliant.
  15. Sparky
    Mar 21, 2004
    The greatest album in the world. 'Nuff said.
  16. johnl
    Jan 27, 2004
    bad ass
  17. KiddiK
    Sep 1, 2004
    It's brilliant. the best in many years. and it shows that jack black is just a brilliant musican. And this record ROCKS
  18. JB
    Mar 10, 2004
    The Best of The best
  19. SeanP
    Nov 15, 2004
    Warning if you want your ass blown off listen to this C.D.
  20. WodekS.
    Oct 25, 2001
    I learned much from this. It has saved more than one relationship. A triumph.
  21. CarlingEpp
    Apr 12, 2004
    This is the NUTTIEST CD...best drinking CD ever!!!!! JB is the Hottest
  22. ErikW.
    Oct 15, 2001
    Hilarious. Period.
  23. TylerD.
    Jul 30, 2002
    Amazing album! It combines so many different styles and influences that you don't know where to turn, but everywhere you do, you hear something that you like. Jack Black CAN SING! The humour is great, but the awesome part of their songs, is that even if you took the humour out of them, you would very cool, very melodic, songs, not just a throw-away tune that is no longer worth it.
  24. CoryB
    Jan 13, 2005
    this album is hilarious, and the guitar is excellent
  25. MikeyMikey
    Jan 30, 2005
    This is such a rocking album, it will make you want to implode. The songs are funny, but most importantly, they be good. KG rocks!
  26. PaulCool
  28. jackm
    Mar 17, 2005
    awsome
    Apr 26, 2005
    It's sort of a novelty album, but rather than just silly songs, they actually do very good guitar work and have pretty high production values. They have some DVDs out that are also worth checking out.
  30. jablesc
    May 5, 2005
    4 years later and it still in heavy rotation on my listening list. Great album, I can't wait for the next one but I guess I'll have to. C'mon guys

1. Take away the insane lyrics, and you’ve still got music worth listening to. Granted, it sounds like Journey being raped by Ronnie James Dio, but you have to admit that’s intriguing.
  2. Not since Bob and Doug McKenzie have two jokers nailed the clod-metal aesthetic so accurately: Nearly every lyric here comes straight from your high school's bathroom wall.
  3. They're profane, bursting with rage and lust, and they deliver more laughs than anyone since Richard Pryor.