• Record Label: Island
  • Release Date: Nov 10, 2009
7.4

Review this album

1. Dec 26, 2014
    Uma obra-prima do Bon Jovi,Um álbum completo!! Genial do começo ao fim.
    Top 5 The Circle
    5-Superman Tonight
    6-Fast Cars
    7-Happy Now
  2. May 25, 2013
    This review contains spoilers. Talvez Supere O Clássico De 1986 Slippery When Wet Pois A Social Disease Desse Clássico Péssima E Simplesmente No The Circle Todas São Ótimas De Manhã Para Animar O Dia Escute We Weren't Born To Follow,Thorn In My Side,Love's The Only Rule,Fast Cars E Happy Now Collapse
  3. LuisG.
    Nov 11, 2009
    I used to like Bon Jovi, a lot but what they do nowadays is...so sadly BAD it is not rock, in any way.
  4. DaveyH.
    Nov 10, 2009
    While the songs are not bad, by the end they start to sound the same. What Bon Jovi did great in most of his other albums is the variety of different songs throughout the album. In The Circle every song sticks to a classic rocking rhythm, which on it's own is not bad, but the bar has been set and Bon Jovi didn't quite make it.

1. A knack for oversized choruses remains hardwired in Bon Jovi, but in this gloomy context, they act as reminders that they once sounded like they were a working band for working men instead of rich men fretting about a world they've long left behind.
  2. The New Jersey group gets back to the business of rocking on its 11th studio album, The Circle.
  3. Between cliches and Jon's strained voice, The Circle just feels tired.