The Drug in Me Is You - Falling in Reverse
7.3

Review this album

1. Dec 24, 2013
    This album marked the return of former "Escape the Fate" singer Ronnie Radke's return to music with a new band. This album is kind if like Radke's way of talking about what he has been through in life. It details his stint in prison, his past drug addiction, issues with Escape the Fate, as well as some family history. It's all a way of showing how those past experiences made him who he is today. It's really interesting to hear about the dudes past, especially when he puts the stories into songs that sound this fantastic.

Everything sounds great. It's an excellent combination of rock and screamo. The lyrics are also very well written. When Radke isn't throwing out attacks at Escape the Fate or bragging about his sexual prowess, he's tossing out lyrics that are deep and downright profound. It can get pretty ballsy at times. The album is angry, energetic, and a welcome way to reintroduce Ronnie Radke back into the music scene. As far as I'm concerned this is one of the best rock albums that I've ever listened to, and I can't wait to see where Radke takes "Falling in Reverse" in the future.
  2. Jul 10, 2012
    A great way for Ronnie Radke to let out his feeling to the full with the help of his awesome band members. A really good mix of heavy songs like "Raised By Wolves" and then just plain WTF still awesome songs like "Tragic Magic"
  3. Jul 23, 2014
    After Ronnie's jail time his comeback album for his new band is as awesome as I could have hoped for it to be! I don't know which is my favorite, The Drug in Me or I'm Not a Vampire!

1. Jul 11, 2013
    Fashionably Late is entirely, unintentionally hilarious. [Aug 2013, p.96]
  2. Dec 16, 2011
    Finally, this rock star has some rock worthy of the same name. [23 Jul 2011, p.50]
  3. For most, the record will be too much--it's messy, it's overdone, it's arrogant, and ultimately it's disappointing – making Radke's return not really worth the wait.