The Lady Killer - Cee Lo Green
8.0

Review this album

1. Dec 11, 2010
    Groovy beats combine with Cee-Lo's sweet, sexy voice to craft one of the best albums of the year. As a fan of Gnarls Barkley, I couldn't be any happier with his album. BTW Did anyone notice he sung the credits from Kung Fu Panda?
  2. Nov 12, 2010
    Cee-Lo delivers the earth shaking, funky masterpiece that modern Pop Music has been waiting for. It's a breath of fresh air coming from an artist who is not only deeply grounded in our collective roots yet still pushing music forward in a way that I feel is what we need right now.
  3. Dec 2, 2010
    A brilliant album and my favorite of 2010 so far. brilliant vocal skills shown by Cee lo and this makes a great album which goes down as a great soul album. this album also brings what i feel certain new artists are missing which is a fantastic voice from green.
  4. Feb 9, 2014
    From the beginning till the very end, every song caught me by surprise as to how beautiful (see i said Beautiful not catchy or fun, though it was those too) each song was. Unlike the Katy Perrys of the world, this guy know s his stuff and he even made classical sounding music sound amazing. Like those tunes show pure songwriting talent. I love this album and I basically favorited all theFrom the beginning till the very end, every song caught me by surprise as to how beautiful (see i said Beautiful not catchy or fun, though it was those too) each song was. Unlike the Katy Perrys of the world, this guy know s his stuff and he even made classical sounding music sound amazing. Like those tunes show pure songwriting talent. I love this album and I basically favorited all the songs on the album on Spotify. that's how good it is. Keep doing what you do Cee Lo. We love you even if the rest of the world are too blind to see how good you are. Expand
  5. Apr 12, 2014
    Cee Lo's Lady killer is " one of the Lady Killers hit songs i have ever heard" . Grade A+.......................................................................

He's keen to please, but what's remarkable about The Lady Killer is that he manages to avoid all the bubblebath boudoir-soul cliches that litter most R&B albums.
  2. Jan 3, 2011
    It all goes down like kung pao chicken and Sapporo, but you'll be at Church's in an hour.
  3. Dec 23, 2010
    The Lady Killer doesn't have the same tightly focused future-soul sound as Green's other project, Gnarls Barkley, but that gives the singer a chance to show his wider ranging musical appetites with elements of vintage R&B, irresistible pop and even a couple of sleek spy-movie riffs.