The Remix - Lady Gaga
6.5

Review this album

1. May 26, 2011
    You'd think she'd take the chance to improve on her mistakes.
  2. Feb 16, 2011
    Most of the time, remixes are bad. It destroys the original version. I advise, u don't have to buy remixes. I am contented with the original versions. The album are made for the die-hard fans.
  3. Nov 16, 2011
    What already sounded like a remix is now remixed again to sound somewhat different. If by different, you mean generic, boring, and annoying to listen to. I mean, Lady Gaga already repeated ''alejandro'' 50 times on the normal album version, why bother make it even more obnoxious? I fear for the future of music.

1. Mar 13, 2012
    At 17 tracks it borders on overkill, but that's fitting for Gaga, who has made excessiveness her raison d'ĂȘtre, and some of the included remixes are quite good.
  2. Mar 13, 2012
    On this Lady Gaga remix album, 10 producers and DJs sink their teeth into her meaty catalog--with predictably uneven results.
  3. If you love these songs and want to hear them sound different and not as good as the versions you cherish, this record is for you! If not, what you'll hear is a confusing collection of material you didn't much enjoy in the first place sound unpleasant in new, and parallel, ways.