The Remix - Lady Gaga
6.5

Review this album

1. Nov 24, 2011
    why metacritic is not fair with everyone ? it`s not fair to make a review of a remix album because it`s not an album . if u want to make a review do with every singer of pop britney spears ,katy perry ,kesha ,etc etc i think the only porpouse of doing this its to allow bad reviews and count it for the general score of the artist so Metacritic have to delete the reviews for remixes and keep the review just for an album OK p.d where is the review for the remix album of u2, depeche mode ,etc? they are not good but it doesn`t mean that their albums are bad Expand
  2. Jan 2, 2011
    Are all the remixes perfect? No. But doe sit accomplish what it sets out to do with style? Absolutely. Compared to remix albums other artists put out on a regular basis, this is a work of genius and it certainly continues Lady GaGa's domination of the pop/dance world.
  3. Jan 2, 2012
    Honestly I Love This Album! So Many Little Monsters Dont Like It, But Honestly Its Good! The Worst Song In My Opinion Is Just Dance Richard Vission Remix, A Few Songs Like The Fame Clam As You Remix Seemed To Drag Forever.... Overall Not A Bad Album.. I Like It Alteast... Just Dance Richard Vission Remix 1/10 (Worst Remix EVER)
    Poker Dace LLG Vs GIG Radio Mix Remix 7/10
    Lovegame Chew Fu
    Ghettohouse Fix FEAT. Marilyn Manson 10/10 (Great 2nd Best Remix)
    Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) Frankmuzik Remix 10/10
    Paparazzi Stuart Prince Remix 10/10
    The Fame Clam As You Remix 8/10 (Better Than The Standerd Song!)
    Bad Romance Starsmith Remix 10/10 (A Little Strange, Some Beats I Wouldn't Choose)
    Telephone FEAT. BEYONCE 6/10 (I Never Liked Beyonce, This Made Me Not Like Her Ever More!)
    Alejandro Sound Of Arrows Remix 10/10 (The Best Remix On The Whole Album!)
    Dance In The Dark Monarchy Stlyites Remix 7/10
  4. May 27, 2011
    The album does not work out as a whole, however each track itself, not as an album, pull off something truely incredible. All the proof you need is in the 'Alejandro' and 'Eh Eh' remixes.
  5. Jul 28, 2012
    This is Lady Gaga's first remix album. "The Remix" has a lot of great remixes. You can listen this album multiple times, again and again. I really like "The Fame" (Glam as You Remix), "Alejandro" (Sound of Arrows Remix), "Dance in the Dark" (Monarchy 'Stylites' Remix), "Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)" (Pet Shop Boys Remix), "Just Dance" (Deewaan Remix) (featuring Ashking, Wedis, Lush, and Young Thoro), "Paparazzi" (Stuart Price Remix), "Poker Face" (LLG vs. GLG Radio Mix Remix), "Poker Face" (Live at The Cherrytree House Piano & Voice Version) & "Telephone" (Alphabeat Remix) (featuring Beyoncé). I give this album a score of 10/10. Expand
  6. Aug 14, 2010
    I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo0000000000000000000000000000ve it!
  7. May 26, 2011
    You'd think she'd take the chance to improve on her mistakes.
  8. May 26, 2011
    I find remix albums pointless - They just got some amazing tracks, remixed them (and made them much worse) and put them together. I wouldn't buy this.
  9. Sep 10, 2011
    Well-produced remixes and loving the live performance of "Poker Face". Some of the tracks are boring though, and the album is way too long and gets dull after half of its tracks.
  10. Mar 23, 2012
    Not bad for a remix album. My favourite track from the album is Chew Fu's remix on Lovegame.
  11. Apr 7, 2012
    why metacritic is not fair with everyone ? it`s not fair to make a review of a remix album because it`s not an album . if u want to make a review do with every singer of pop britney spears ,katy perry ,kesha ,etc etc i think the only porpouse of doing this its to allow bad reviews and count it for the general score of the artist so Metacritic have to delete the reviews for remixes and keep the review just for an album OK p.d where is the review for the remix album of u2, depeche mode ,etc? they are not good but it doesn`t mean that their albums are bad ++ Expand
  12. Nov 18, 2013
    why metacritic is not fair with everyone it`s not fair to make a review of a remix album because it`s not an album if u want to make a review do with every singer of pop britney spears ,katy perry ,kesha ,etc etc i think the only porpouse of doing this its to allow bad reviews and count it for the general score of the artist so Metacritic have to delete the reviews for remixes and keep the review just for an album OK p.d where is the review for the remix album of u2, depeche mode ,etc? they are not good but it doesn`t mean that their albums are bad. This album easily re-invents the song, some even more interesting than before Expand
  13. Oct 9, 2010
    The Remix shows that it's about time GaGa gave us something new to listen to and a couple of the songs drag on FOREVER, but this is hardly the worst remix album there's ever been.
  14. May 20, 2011
    The remix album is okay. There are some really good mixes in here. good for parties and good to play at clubs. I like the mixes. The mixes does not make the song horrible. Some people doesn't like this remix album. This remix album is okay nothing bad about it.
  15. Feb 16, 2011
    Most of the time, remixes are bad. It destroys the original version. I advise, u don't have to buy remixes. I am contented with the original versions. The album are made for the die-hard fans.
  16. Nov 16, 2011
    What already sounded like a remix is now remixed again to sound somewhat different. If by different, you mean generic, boring, and annoying to listen to. I mean, Lady Gaga already repeated ''alejandro'' 50 times on the normal album version, why bother make it even more obnoxious? I fear for the future of music.

1. Mar 13, 2012
    At 17 tracks it borders on overkill, but that's fitting for Gaga, who has made excessiveness her raison d'ĂȘtre, and some of the included remixes are quite good.
  2. Mar 13, 2012
    On this Lady Gaga remix album, 10 producers and DJs sink their teeth into her meaty catalog--with predictably uneven results.
  3. If you love these songs and want to hear them sound different and not as good as the versions you cherish, this record is for you! If not, what you'll hear is a confusing collection of material you didn't much enjoy in the first place sound unpleasant in new, and parallel, ways.