The Teaches of Peaches

8.1

Review this album

1. Oct 7, 2010
    When I first heard "F*** the Pain Away"...I was hooked. I bought the 2 disc version of this album and I LOVED IT!!!! Even though Peaches's lyrics are very dirty and sexual you cannot help but loving it. The other album are great also!!
  2. FilazaferX
    Nov 5, 2002
    It's okay. However, the weak, repetitive beats and the pink outfit she wears make it seem to much like a J. J. Fad clone. And cloning J. J. Fad is a sin against everything that is right and good in the world.
  3. JamieW
    May 10, 2004
    this is the shit of all music!!! PEACHES ROCK!!!!
  4. sahram
    Mar 3, 2003
    i like to put this on when i have my parents over to my apartment
  5. steves
    May 10, 2003
    absolutly brilliant top draw
  6. AdamR
    Nov 3, 2002
    Bloody good, one of those artists to definitely keep an eye on.
  7. GoodStart
    Nov 11, 2002
    Any female with a casio and big tits could cop this act. And the repeating, lo-fi beats get old after a while. But this isn't for the music in a way that Korn isn't about music. Its all about camp and the pose. If yer into eclectronica and cheap sex, this is for you.
  8. sarahh
    Nov 22, 2002
    peaches is my new idol! she is making a profit off stuff you would make up while you are drunk with a casico keyboard!
  9. courtneyg
    Dec 5, 2002
    for someone with no "beats" in her music collection, this is a great little beginning with fresh sexual wit and hot ideas. crazy performance artist, too.

1. Blender
    Mostly, Peaches sadomasochistic come-ons sound like a satire of phone-sex services, without the per-minute charges. [#11, p.139]
  2. It's ace, like you imagine Madonna would've sounded if the records had matched the raunch of her videos/concerts/multimedia-experiments.
  3. Though highly amusing, the bouts of empowerment on "Teaches" can grow monotonous, due to similar-sounding songs.