Tramp - Sharon Van Etten
8.5

Review this album

1. Apr 26, 2012
    Sharon Van Etten's voice on the latest CD "Tramp" is certainly its greatest advantage. The album is undoubtedly a product of folk, which seem to confirm songs such as moody and also a bit soundtrack "Joke or a Lie" or lethargic, "In Line". You'll also may find interesting use rock patents in the alternative, melodic single "Serpents" or the introduction of mediterranean motifs in carefreeSharon Van Etten's voice on the latest CD "Tramp" is certainly its greatest advantage. The album is undoubtedly a product of folk, which seem to confirm songs such as moody and also a bit soundtrack "Joke or a Lie" or lethargic, "In Line". You'll also may find interesting use rock patents in the alternative, melodic single "Serpents" or the introduction of mediterranean motifs in carefree "Leonard". Album without a doubt had enormous potential, but it has not been used, mainly becouse of indie rock inserts - simply listen to the first track on the "Warsaw". Expand
  2. Mar 7, 2012
    Took me a while to get into this, but It's so incredible and lush. "Leonard" is now one of my favorite songs of all time and I have listened to it numerous times. Other great tracks include "Serpentes", "Magic Chords", "I'm Wrong", "Ask", "Warsaw", and "Give Out" just to name a few. To be honest, I really enjoy every song.
  3. Mar 2, 2012
    This album is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Mar 21, 2012
    Tramp ups the game on both fronts [as a songwriter and as a musician]- her songs have a newfound bravado, and her crushing heartache has become tempered with acceptance and understanding. [Mar 2012, p.87]
  2. Mar 15, 2012
    Van Etten is in control like never before.
  3. Feb 27, 2012