• Record Label: Reprise
  • Release Date: Dec 11, 2012
7.0

Review this album

1. Dec 25, 2012
    As you seen, it's the worst idea a group of musicians can have to make 3 album ins 6 months. Uno was a 5/10, Dos a 4/10 and Tre is a little bit better and gets a 5/10. '8th Avenue Serenade' and 'Drama Queen' are pretty nice and those two made me hope for something better than the two CDs before. After all, Tre! consists out ouf 12 songs without sense in their lyrics, that all sound theAs you seen, it's the worst idea a group of musicians can have to make 3 album ins 6 months. Uno was a 5/10, Dos a 4/10 and Tre is a little bit better and gets a 5/10. '8th Avenue Serenade' and 'Drama Queen' are pretty nice and those two made me hope for something better than the two CDs before. After all, Tre! consists out ouf 12 songs without sense in their lyrics, that all sound the same. The same simple guitar riffs and the same stupid drum rhythm. Billie Joe Armstrong does some decent voice experiments that work and some lyrics like "Did you win or maybe did you lose? Now you're going to lick your wounds anyway" in Walk Away make you listen closer to the elswhere dull songs. So Tre! is a tiny step better than both other albums of the trilogy, but that doesn't really matter because it's also a disapointing release from a very talented band. Expand
  2. Dec 11, 2012
    Green Day is one of my favorite bands, and this album dissapoints me... worst of the trilogy by far. it was a very boring album. by the time i was done with the album and listening to the last song, it made me cry.

1. because the trilogy was over 2. that the song was over and the whole album over (hoping for one good song on the album) 3. the song was very sad and the worst of

1. because the trilogy was over

3. the song was very sad

and the worst of all is the music video for the last song on the album "The Forgotten"

Uno and Dos were great, but this album was very boring.
  3. Dec 11, 2012
    Mmmmmmmmmmmm overall the trilogy isnt' great but a few songs off this album are really good. Personally I think they were just out to make money, and that's understandable, but it cost them some fans. I'm still going to watch out for their next project of course but my hopes aren't as high now!
  4. Dec 15, 2012
    There are a few catchy songs that will appeal to the mainstream, probably get some radio play. There are many (a majority actually) that I think are repetitive, both from other songs from the album and from other songs from the new box set (iUno!, iDos!, etc.). Others are not written too well (Drama Queen and Amanda being examples). These songs were written in a hurry and sound mostly theThere are a few catchy songs that will appeal to the mainstream, probably get some radio play. There are many (a majority actually) that I think are repetitive, both from other songs from the album and from other songs from the new box set (iUno!, iDos!, etc.). Others are not written too well (Drama Queen and Amanda being examples). These songs were written in a hurry and sound mostly the same. Albeit, there are some catchy songs, ones I would play more than once. But in the long run, some are rehashes of songs from earlier in the box set and the Green Day catalogue. 5/10. Expand
  5. Jun 7, 2013
    I don't have much to say about this. Mixed feelings. It's not bad but it's not good. It's totally forgettable. Some tracks stand out from others, yes, but once I listen to it I feel like I'm never feel the will to listen to it again. It's totally not impressive and the lyrics are okay. I wouldn't wast my time here if I can spend it wisely with "¡Uno!"
  6. Jul 18, 2013
    I'm sorry to say that these three albums are exactly what I feared they would be: 75% filler.
    It seems like they could have saved their fans a lot of time, anticipation and money by picking out the best 4 songs from each of them to make one good album instead of 3 mediocre albums.
    There are a few gems in there that are worth downloading but for the most part the songs all follow a simple generic formula that isn't really bad but gets very stale after you hear it 20+ times.
    The whole 3- album gimmick just seems like a really sly way of getting people to fork over more cash.
    My advice would be to listen to the albums online first. Pick your favourites and then download them individually. You'll end up with about 10-12 songs that are worth having and the rest of it will fade from your memory as quickly as it arrived
  7. Dec 27, 2012
    If you are comparing this cd or any other cd green day has released to 21 century breakdown (and saying 21st century breakdown is their best cd), you are no green day fan. they shoulda quit at nimrod. Dookie was their best. American idiot was their last ACCEPTABLE cd. the rest of this is money grab and terrible music. so to all the ten year olds who are pushing them on and saying these cdsIf you are comparing this cd or any other cd green day has released to 21 century breakdown (and saying 21st century breakdown is their best cd), you are no green day fan. they shoulda quit at nimrod. Dookie was their best. American idiot was their last ACCEPTABLE cd. the rest of this is money grab and terrible music. so to all the ten year olds who are pushing them on and saying these cds are amazing, please, please, please go back to listening to justin beiber and niki minage and all that other **** bc no green day fan enjoys what they have become in order to appeal to you. Collapse

1. Apr 22, 2014
    In the end, iTRÉ! is unexpectedly the strongest record overall of the three. Although it has its own issues, these don't drag that much the whole affair down and there aren't any horrible missteps such as "Nightlife".
  2. Feb 1, 2013
    Tre! is more whimper than bang.
  3. Jan 9, 2013