Turn It Up

• Record Label: Mercury
  • Release Date: Sep 14, 2009

Review this album

1. Dec 16, 2014
    This album is just perfect, the best of her career, vocals, compositions, melodies, everything fits perfectly doing a great debut album, she managed to make a fun pop varying with other musical styles. Merited nine have two unnecessary songs.
    Highlights: Gravity and Here We Go Again
    Lows: Silent Night and Goodnight and Goodbye
  2. ShayS
    Oct 20, 2009
    A cute song, from a cute girl.
  3. May 29, 2011
    I was like an addictive to it although her music is really good. This album was very well-produced. She's a really good live singer, which is noteworthy nowadays. And she's beautiful. Hope she can get more success with her talent.
  4. Jun 29, 2011
    I enjoyed this album. It isn't an excellent piece of music, but it's a little underrated. It is enjoyable and better than other stuff (Rihanna, Lady Gaga etc.) (I wanted to say 6, not 10)
  5. Oct 17, 2012
    An incredible combination of 'soul' and 'pop', the album is unique and has great songs, the melodies are good, the lyrics are excellent, and the vocals are great, great highlight for 'Broken Arrow' (Present in the relaunch) also highlights for 'Nothing Compares', 'My Love' and 'Gravity'.
  6. Jun 5, 2012
    Pixie Lott Has A Amazing Underated Voice That Needs To Be Heard!
    A Fun And Amazing Debut Album!

1. Sep 7, 2011
    Blessed with little of the showiness affectations of the X-Factor/American Idol generation, she can sell a song and inject it with age-appropriate enthusiasm that sustains her through the moments when Turn It Up glides by on its surface, while making the album--at its best--pretty damn infectious, too.
  2. Uncut
    The generic patchwork of this debut LP suggests it's business as usual at the modern pop production line. [Oct 2009, p.102]
  3. Mojo